Server Problems

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
We're moving one of our servers to a larger faster box. And I had a typo in the new DNS which caused problems in scattered parts of the country. It should be working for just about everybody by the time you see this. Sorry.:oops:

And thanks to all of you who let me know about the problem. The sites never went down here so I didn't realize there was a problem.

Thank goodness it's all back and running. I was getting calls and e-mails from members worried like a Baby with a misplaced "Falsie" :shock:

it would not work for me until I called my ISP and they
did something or another which allowed me to reconnect
again. I was unable to access the site from yesterday
until about noon today, thursday.

Glad you got it fixed, I was about to ask for a refund on this months subscription fee :D

ps. does anyone else find it strange we have to mail our $20.00 a month to

Cattle Today
C/O Crowders Inc.
69 South Hillbilly Drive
Toothless, TN 66666

:D

Crowderfarms":1ikmsd6i said:
Thank goodness it's all back and running. I was getting calls and e-mails from members worried like a Baby with a misplaced "Falsie" :shock:

Sorry I bothered you, did not want to be considered a baby. Just trying to figure out if it was my computer.

tom4018":1xjoypq0 said:
Crowderfarms":1xjoypq0 said:

Sorry I bothered you, did not want to be considered a baby. Just trying to figure out if it was my computer.
Tom, I was only kidding! You never bother me.BTW, I have not recieved a check from you this month for your subscription.Aplus, your membership has been cancelled with that outburst.

Crowderfarms":37qt11cg said:
BTW, I have not recieved a check from you this month for your subscription.Aplus, your membership has been cancelled with that outburst.

Guess you will have to cancel we, can't afford my dues. With high fuel, fertilizer and twine got to cut back somewhere.

I can get on now.

I could on at home but not at work.

I can get on at work now.

I've been playing Yo-Yo-- I was off, then last night I was on, then this morning I was off- now I can get on here, but not on ranchers.net...

i just figured some evil-doer was trying to sabotage crowder's get2gether.

i was unable to get on for 2 and a half days.

i thought i had been banned.

i could get to the cattle breeds page, but no message board. :)

I'm back...hadn't been able to get on since early Wednesday morning. Working OK for me now, so far so good.

I was so glad to be able to access Cattle Today this morning. But then I had to be gone most of the day. :( Oh, well, that gives me some reading material for the evening. Thanks, Macon, for getting us up and running again.

Latest posts