Seriously Dun? 38,000 posts?

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
I was on a different forum a while back... when you got a lot of posts, the caption by your picture would say "Expert, or talks a lot"... I think dun must be both! Look out for Carpal tunnel syndrome!

I've learned a lot from your posts, keep them coming!

dun is older than dirt ya know. He was posting on CT long before Al Gore invented the internet. Back when dun started CT was chiseled onto a stone tablet and then transported by donkey and put on the CT cave wall :)

Yep. rumor has it he would post on here and answer his own questions too...! :lol: :lol:

greybeard":2b5704pz said:
That's a lot of helping other people.

X2, lots of good advice, lots of patience for the same question asked 27 times over the years and lots of straight forward talk.

Thanks Dun! :tiphat:

Alan

38,000 posts in a little over 10 years. That is 3,800 posts a year. Dun and I were both here before they started making you register and counting posts. I didn't register right away cause I didn't trust them. But in a little less than 10 years I have less than 3,800. He either has more to say or a lot more time on his hands.

But that is a lot of good advise over the years. And surprisingly while avoiding the assorted fighting that occurs here from time to time. Congratulations Dun. I for one am looking forward to the next 38,000.

Dave":i3f5bqak said:
38,000 posts in a little over 10 years. That is 3,800 posts a year. Dun and I were both here before they started making you register and counting posts. I didn't register right away cause I didn't trust them. But in a little less than 10 years I have less than 3,800. He either has more to say or a lot more time on his hands.

But that is a lot of good advise over the years. And surprisingly while avoiding the assorted fighting that occurs here from time to time. Congratulations Dun. I for one am looking forward to the next 38,000.

Same here. I remember the days of "Blackpower" , before I 'joined' as a 'registered' user.

Yes, dun and Caustic have been around since .....well.....lets just say I think they may have been the ones who invented fire.

dun I too look forward to another 38,000. I admire your patience and wit.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":1j085u1y said:
Dave":1j085u1y said:

Same here. I remember the days of "Blackpower" , before I 'joined' as a 'registered' user.

Yes, dun and Caustic have been around since .....well.....lets just say I think they may have been the ones who invented fire.

dun I too look forward to another 38,000. I admire your patience and wit.

Katherine

That was how I found Dun was by the fire as we stood back in awe of the fire. ;-)

Caustic Burno":6ajee3uj said:
That was how I found Dun was by the fire as we stood back in awe of the fire. ;-)
CB is the on ethat taught me to use a chisel for cutting stone, him being so much older then I am.

Nesikep":1gf2tacf said:
Guys, so what did come first... The chicken or the egg?

I've heard very intelligent people say the egg, but since I've never seen a chicken egg in the absence of a chicken, after many years of struggling with this issue I say the chicken came first. I'm sure the evolution folks would have issue with that, you know the great people of science, the ones that have a theory and really can't tell you specifically how it all began. The ones that believe it all began when something inorganic became organic, something that was not alive began to live, mind you they can't tell you how this happened or can't reproduce the same results in the lab, but they are the great people of science.

I digress, man that's a lot of posts :tiphat: .

Larry

I'm quite certain the post count is not close to 38,000... I was a moderator on a board and you could change people's post count. Same goes with Caustic. I would have noticed it a while back if soemone had that many legitimate posts... I don't remember seeing anyone with over 10,000 until suddenly Dun and CB had an 14,000 and 38,000 nearly on the same day.

Either way, they've both said a lot :)

Nesikep":lnyx4y8c said:
I'm quite certain the post count is not close to 38,000... I was a moderator on a board and you could change people's post count. Same goes with Caustic. I would have noticed it a while back if soemone had that many legitimate posts... I don't remember seeing anyone with over 10,000 until suddenly Dun and CB had an 14,000 and 38,000 nearly on the same day.

Either way, they've both said a lot :)

With you being all snowed in with cabin fever.
Count them, Dun's first and let us know if the bale counter is working correctly.
The counter says I make 4 post a day average over ten years that is about right.
Dun has 10 a day for 11 years again thats close.

we're not snowed in at all actually... it sounds like you're confusing us with some states :p

I'm just saying that someone "corrected" the post count.. it was said that you could post anonymously before. I don't care much either way as it's no skin of my nose. I can't belive I've been here over 5 years! No internet at home really slowed me down a while, but I have a smart (yeah right) phone now so I can work on that a little. I'll get there yet :p

Latest posts