Serial killers in the making ???

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I am sure you all read and heard about this but for some of you that missed it. Careful it is very disturbing and absolutely appalling. Click on link for full story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33895944/ns ... nd_courts/

Mom ran pet 'concentration camp,' son says
Mother of seven accused of forcing her children to help torture animals

SELDEN, New York - A mother of seven is accused of running a house of horrors for pets at her suburban home, forcing her children to help torture them and burying at least 20 dogs in her backyard. Neighbors now fear their pets that went missing over the years may be among the victims.

Sharon McDonough pleaded not guilty last week to six counts of misdemeanor animal cruelty on suspicion of abusing five dogs and a cat found crammed into cages, covered in feces and urine, their coats matted with filth. A judge has taken away custody of the 43-year-old woman's six young daughters.

McDonough's neighbors began fearing their missing pets met a worse fate than the abused animals after her son led officials to a backyard filled with the shallow graves of 20 dogs.

I didn't look at the story,but I'd say the kids knew what she was doing was wrong,as the boy led the cops in.
So saying,I think/hope the kids will not follow her down that path of maddness.. At least I hope/pray not.

That is so disturbing! I really for the life of me cannot fathom out why/how we can inflict pain on others be they humans, animals or whatever. The worrying thing about this is that it is not an isolated incident. Such a 'low life' should not be allowed to live and influence others-but then who am i to judge?

I haven't opened the link, 'case I'm frightened of what I might see, people who do such atrocities should be tortured to an inch of their life, and then left in solitary confinement for the rest of it. hope she gets a decent jail sentance, not like here a £2000 fine and a rap in the knuckles, a ban from owing animals for 5 years and told not to do it again. :mad:

Latest posts