Sensitivity Training

Help Support CattleToday:

dang Caustic, all this time I thought you grew all that hard bark as a result of having a hard scrabble earlier life. Now it appears that that you must have been a child of privilege --- considering your advanced age and yet your mom had a clothes dryer to aid you in your mischievous endeavors as a kid?? :lol:

Arnold, I noticec that too. Ours was strung out across the back yard. Big trouble if you knocked something off on the ground!!

Arnold Ziffle":2delxjff said:
dang Caustic, all this time I thought you grew all that hard bark as a result of having a hard scrabble earlier life. Now it appears that that you must have been a child of privilege --- considering your advanced age and yet your mom had a clothes dryer to aid you in your mischievous endeavors as a kid?? :lol:

Great Grandpa had done well for himself from land and the oil boom at the turn of century, when Dad got called back up to go to Korea he bought Mom one.

Great Grandpa had done well for himself from land and the oil boom at the turn of century, when Dad got called back up to go to Korea he bought Mom one.

Caustic is a trust fund baby! :lol:

LonghornRanch":1iuh06nd said:

Caustic,

I could always tell by the way you spoke and his attitude he came from old money. I your real name Chip or Biff? :D

Please don't lose your sensitive side, I'm joking with you,

Alan

LonghornRanch":2zl9sy9v said:

Oh no! First the sensitivity stuff, and now this! Does this mean Caustic is one of those dreaded hobby guys? :shock:
My bubble has been burst. :(

(JK)

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":1y8gavih said:
LonghornRanch":1y8gavih said:

Oh no! First the sensitivity stuff, and now this! Does this mean Caustic is one of those dreaded hobby guys? :shock:

(JK)

Katherine

Old Great Grandpa at one time was the largest land owner in the county with 9 sections, depression got some and pesky relatives got a lot, can't do nothing with them as its all illegal.

Shh I really only have ten acres and raise lap lowlines.
hay field is a 100 by 100 foot lot have a heck of a time with bailing equipment just to tight thinking of doubling it next year.

Caustic Burno":1mkywr3m said:
Workinonit Farm":1mkywr3m said:
LonghornRanch":1mkywr3m said:

(JK)

Katherine

Old Great Grandpa at one time was the largest land owner in the county with 9 sections, depression got some and pesky relatives got a lot, can't do nothing with them as its all illegal.

hay field is a 100 by 100 foot lot have a heck of a time with bailing equipment just to tight thinking of doubling it next year.

So now you're a hobby farmer!! Oh when will it ever end :( :(

Alan

HOSS":2sjy5wm1 said:
1848, I guess your sensitive answer was aimed at me since I asked the question. If you would have read the rest of the post you would have seen that I also said that the reason that I was asking as I have never seen a baldy bull being used in my area. I am sure that there are plenty of instances where someone can point out where a baldy bull is being used on a commercial herd. Since I have never seen one used in my area but see lots of baldy calves I figured that the vast majority if not all in this area are cut. After seeing hundreds of bulls go through the three local sale barns over the last three years and none of them being baldies I can be pretty sure that they are not being used here. Hence my question of why.

Your sensitive answer could have been much like another poster ( ga. prime) who answered with a sensible statement like "The answer to that is that most folks want a purebred bull of known pedigree".

Click..click..click...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......snap!

Dang Caustic! I amost had one, but he got away!

HOSS":2sjy5wm1 said:
"I can whine as much as I want to"

Caustic Burno":1sd3bhch said:

Alright Caustic, your awful secret is safe with me. I suppose that hog-bite you suffered a while back actually came from one of your pet pot-bellied-pigs.

This is truly a sad day for me, I was so disallusioned, now I have to rethink so many things. Its going to be tough. ;-)

Katherine

Caustic":2lnfwvio said:

Caustic is this you baling here?
Causticmakinghay.jpg

dj":1ev4rws2 said:
Caustic":1ev4rws2 said:

Caustic is this you baling here?
Causticmakinghay.jpg

Sneaky little devil gettin that picture.

Now is that really a little baler never seen one you could put in your pocket before.

Latest posts