sEN.jOHN kERRY

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Sen. john kerry keeps talking about U.S. corporations leaving this country and setting up shop in foreign countries,taking thousands of jobs with them. He is right, because that has happend. However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush. As for as i know, bush has not moved one factory out of this country bacause he is not the owner of a single factory. That can't be said about Kerry and his wife,Teresa Heinz-Kerry. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Kerrys own 32 factories in Europe 18 in Asia and the Pacific. In additition,their company, the Heinz Company,leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia. Also they own 27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the Caribbean. I wonder how many hundreds of american workers lost their jobs when these plants relocated to foreign countries. I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid the same wages and benefits as workers the U.S. Of course not. However, Kerry demands that other companies that relocate should pay the same benefits as they did in the U.S. Why does he not demand this of the Heinz Company,since he is married to the owner.

Go to your refrigerator and look at the heinz products pickels, ketchup,ect. Look where it is made.