semi productive weekend

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
wow it sure was beautiful this weekend. and boy did i need a good one, steve my furor came sat, and we got all the mules and donkey trimmed . and ready to ride, after beeing idol and grain feed all winter they all did good. was so nice doug and i went to farm/camp site and picked up and built a fire sat around the camp fire . i herd the spring peepers singing {frogs}.. what a glorious song! im ready to camp.. well after the camper gets a good cleaning.. then i ready.. hope every one had a good week end . Rose :cboy:

It was a lovely weekend here too. I thought about you this weekend too as I had a little dilema with a neighbor of a friend of mine who had died. Saturday I went to his house and cleaned his yard so it would look nice for the realtor. Put the pine cones and the straw by the side of the road for the city to pick up. Next thing I know the "neighbor" has called the cops on me cause I had put some of the clippings across the property line - in the ROW. Two squad cars rolled up and the officers informed me of the complaint the man had made against me. Something about defacing his property value. :???: (you should see his house) I told the officers I'd fix the problem and we had a big laugh about it. I wish I could have spoken to the man cause I'm wondering if he isn't kin to your crazy neighbor. ;-)

I washed the truck and cleaned it inside, too.

Now it can start raining. I know it was just waiting on that. If that doesn't work, I'll wash dad's minivan. I'm gonna get it to rain one way or another.

"They" are theratning rain here Thu and Fri....50/60%!!!! I'll let you know what happens.
Glad yall had a good weekend, wish you many more.

Lammie":2ohi8b71 said:
I washed the truck and cleaned it inside, too.

Now it can start raining. I know it was just waiting on that. If that doesn't work, I'll wash dad's minivan. I'm gonna get it to rain one way or another.
We got two inches of rain this weekend and now are knee deep in mud. Have lost a bunch of frost in the ground tho, rivers are on flood watch. Wish I coulda sent this wet to ya all.

i had a good weekend.a buddy an i finally made it to an equipment sale for a while.both of us was about to go stir crazy.so we enjoyed the trip.

Latest posts