semen shipping

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I will be collecting semen from my bulls and have a storage tank arranged but I also have people interested in buying some.<br>Is there some place to rent shipping containers. They are expensive to buy from what I have seen.<br>Any help would be great.
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

I usually borrow one from my AI technician when I have had to. Other than that I meet up with the person at<br>some sale or show during the year. Also have used my AI technician as the delivery system. Try networking with some<br>other breeders in your area...I've had distant neigbors pick up semen at Culpepper, then my AI tech picks up from them and delivers to me! Real cheap way of doing it.<br>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":27m7kzdi said:
: I usually borrow one from my AI technician when I have had to. Other than that I meet up with the person at<br>: some sale or show during the year. Also have used my AI technician as the delivery system. Try networking with some<br>: other breeders in your area...I've had distant neigbors pick up semen at Culpepper, then my AI tech picks up from them and delivers to me! Real cheap way of doing it.<p>Most custom collection outfits have shipper tanks and they will ship the semen for a cost. I would consider that before I would invest in a tank.
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts