Semen catalogs

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I'm looking for semen catalogs for show calf type bulls. I have a small herd of angus and cross bred show cows and need to look for semen.<br>Thank you.
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":1cjivovy said:
: I'm looking for semen catalogs for show calf type bulls. I have a small herd of angus and cross bred show cows and need to look for semen.<br>: Thank you.<br>I use Genetic Horizons Beef sire catalog They have composite bulls I useCall them for a catalog 1-800-347-4671 also 1-800-622-8639 The Cattle Log good luck<br>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":15i16gtf said:
: : I'm looking for semen catalogs for show calf type bulls. I have a small herd of angus and cross bred show cows and need to look for semen.<br>: : Thank you.<br>: I use Genetic Horizons Beef sire catalog They have composite bulls I useCall them for a catalog 1-800-347-4671 also 1-800-622-8639 The Cattle Log good luck<p><br>goto selectsires.com<br>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":21c8mqe0 said:
: I'm looking for semen catalogs for show calf type bulls. I have a small herd of angus and cross bred show cows and need to look for semen.<br>: Thank you.<p>Go to a search engine and search for "Beef Bull Semen"<br>Here are some companies I use (I have simmentals in Canada, so they may not help much)<br>www.absglobal.com<br>www.sculpturegenetics.com<br>www.clubcalves.com<br>www.sekgenetics.com<br>Just email them and ask for a catalog<br>
<br>

[email protected]