Selling out. What should I ask for this trailer?

Help Support CattleToday:

shaz

Reaction score
I've mentioned before that my plant is closing and it looks like I'm looking at an hour commute one way every day. Baling hay and hauling cows is not going to
be in the cards for the next ten years assuming I can hang on to cows at all.

Anyway, this trailer is a '97 20ft made by Demonbreun Welding. The floor is good and has one cut gate. What do you think I should ask for it?

1647614076565.jpeg

Being a 97 model around here 6-6500k (looks to be in nice condition maybe 7k.) I commuted 45 minutes to my last place of work almost 30 years and had 90-100 cows with very little help. Also was on call 24/7/365 if needed.
I've been on call 24/7/365 for twenty years now. It doesn't make sense for me to haul cows anymore. It's just not worth my time.

Don't blame you. Hour commute is a haul if you got cattle to feed on eve in winter etc. I'd look on some on the local sites to see what others are asking but I'd say certainly say at least 6k. Looks in good condition and good floors matter. You selling your hay equipment too?

Don't blame you. Hour commute is a haul if you got cattle to feed on eve in winter etc. I'd look on some on the local sites to see what others are asking but I'd say certainly say at least 6k. Looks in good condition and good floors matter. You selling your hay equipment too?
I'm selling the hay equipment too.
Going to hang on in the cattle business as long as I can but not going to let the farm fall into neglect

Latest posts