Sell barns Western Kentucky?

Help Support CattleToday:

I haven't been to any stockyards in the western part of the state, but as KT said Guthrie is probably the first one that comes to mind. I know there are also stockyards in Owensboro, Bowling Green, Glasgow.
Not sure what area you are looking for, but there are some more in south central KY which are kind of west, at least to us around here, Campbellsville, Albany, Russell Springs, I have been to those three.

Christian Co. Livestock auction, in Hopkinsville.
Sale day there is Wed.
We're dispersing our herd in a special cow sale there this week on 18 Sept.

Lucky_P said:
Sale day there is Wed.

Darn sure wish I was closer. Would like to try to buy some of them. Hope they sell really well.

kenny thomas said:
Lucky_P said:
Sale day there is Wed.

Darn sure wish I was closer. Would like to try to buy some of them. Hope they sell really well.

I wish we were too, we are trying to by some cows now too.

Lucky_P said:
Sale day there is Wed.

You getting out of cattle totally?

yep, Tom
Everything's going except a bottle calf born with some congenital defects this spring.
regular sale starts at 1, I presume the special cow sale afterward
30 years of breeding this group; some gems in the mix, very few 'culls' - those left this spring

Lucky_P said:
yep, Tom
Everything's going except a bottle calf born with some congenital defects this spring.
regular sale starts at 1, I presume the special cow sale afterward
30 years of breeding this group; some gems in the mix, very few 'culls' - those left this spring

The Facebook page says there are two farm dispersals today. Do yours have a farm name on the ear tag or anything to distinguish between the two dispersals?

Latest posts