Self identifying as an animal!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot said:
We have quit a bit of this in our little town. Curios if others do? Wears a tail, and a winter hat with ears. Debated on posting this, but I do wonder how wide spread this is.

None in my town that I'm aware of, but it's not new or even that rare. "Furries" have been around for years and they have big conventions.

I don't get it, but with all that's going on in the world these days I'm not going to complain about the folks who choose to be weird and harmless.

bird dog said:
Like a dumb animal, standing out in the road not paying attention. I wonder if you would get in trouble running one over?

I dunno, but down here you have a moral duty to control pests and feral animals, if that was scootin across a field, fair game possibly....

wbvs58 said:
That word "identifying" gets a lot of use these days. Here every government form you fill out has the question " do you identify as an aboriginal or Torres Straight person". Seems like all I have to say is yes to get all the lurks and perks of the boomerang.

Ken

Maybe you should try Ken ?

Seems to me most noise makers and complainers are as white as the first settlers, or, convicts to be precise.

I can just imagine what my grandma would say to this much less my Mama.
You didn't eat in my house growing up without being properly groomed and attired when you got to the table.
I can hear her right now, son there is no sense in changing my mind when I'm right. When you heard that an attitude adjustment was about to take place.

That's what's wrong today is discipline has left our homes and schools. It's another reason for the hatred of our civil servant the leaches have never heard the word no from authority.
A product of the fatherless Great Society.

We don't have that here. They probably do in Portland or Eugene. There is some might weird stuff over there. I avoid that area like the plague ..... come to think of it that is where the plague is in this state.

A female veterinarian I know said she was teaching her young son that animals had as much right on earth as he did. What would that do to the food chain model?
I don't know if she dresses him with a tail or not.

That is the same type of fool that gets into a big cats den or face for a photo op....then they cry about being attacked, or the dopey friends do....somehow they think they are harmless...

I wish a bunch of them really believed it and volunteered their spot on earth. I would find that admirable :)

Ran in to one today, and talked to him. Claims he has wolf blood in his veins. Asked how does something like that happen, he claimed it was from a past life.

Ran in to one today, and talked to him. Claims he has wolf blood in his veins. Asked how does something like that happen, he claimed it was from a past life.
You ever watch that stupid Brown family on TV? "Alaskan Bush People"
(Used to live in Alaska but now lives in Washington or Oregon)

They all get on their roof sometimes and howl like wolves......and they do it dead sober too.
Stupidest thing I ever tried to watch.

At least it makes perfect sense after he explained it.

Attachments

• D72A42A2-1AE4-4DD1-A290-7225BA80A52B.jpeg
    D72A42A2-1AE4-4DD1-A290-7225BA80A52B.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
A female veterinarian I know said she was teaching her young son that animals had as much right on earth as he did. What would that do to the food chain model?
I don't know if she dresses him with a tail or not.

A lady on a farm facebook group I'm in posted a picture of a heifer with 10 tits and wanted to know what to do about it, everyone told her to eat it and not breed. Her response was "what gives a human the right to decide if an animal should breed or not?" And then she went on this tangent about all humans and animals having the right to reproduce, so this is where you get deformed animals and people who think they're animals.

Latest posts