Select Sires Angus AI Sires

Help Support CattleToday:

phillse

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with these bulls? How are their Feet and legs? That is supposed to be the stong point of Thunder but what about the other three.

Connealy Courage 25L
TC Thunder 805
Mr JT Oahe Dam 014
Connealy Stingray 9618

Our limited use of Thunder has been good, all out of first calf angus cross heifers, my thoughts: good feet and legs no issues there, avg growth, they do come early ours averaged 11 days, they're a little more moderate then i like, But with that said we did retain one heifer so the true test is when she calves next year.

Used Connealy Courage 25L for one year. Had two heifers out of heifers..Both have made the cut and should calve in the next month or so. Feet are good, structure is good. That is the good news.

Bad news less growth than expected, smaller than hoped, gestation length was literally all over the place. One of the two was first, the other was the last of the AI bred, not just the last heifer but the last of all the heifers and cows. (~3 days overdue). They are both starting to bag up and I think the udders just ok. The dams of these heifers have nice udders.

Certainly far from a train wreck and might even use him again, just an honest appraisal.

I have used Thunder and the calves have came small , vigorous and have grown alright. I was looking to check the same boxes as Thunder but with a touch more growth.

If you are wanting Thunder son, check cts remedy at select sires. Have only seen calves but had shape, came easy and grow well. Good footed too

Latest posts