Seeking a beef cattle necktie

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I'm a butcher and I'm required to wear a tie at my job. I would love to have a beef cattle tie to wear. I have been looking everywhere for a beef cattle tie and can only find dairy animals. That will not do. It must be a steer or a bull. I did find a "cattle drive" tie in ebay with Hereford's, and a man on a horse. I bought it, but would prefer a tie without the man and horse. I did find a tie tack or two, but it's a tie that I need.

Does anyone here know where I can get one? Do you know why there are dozens of dairy cow ties, but almost no beef cattle ties?

Thank you, Larry Whitaker <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>

[email protected]

I would think that the various breed associations would have something like that, angus, Hereford and Simmenthal come to mind

dun

> I'm a butcher and I'm required to
> wear a tie at my job. I would love
> to have a beef cattle tie to wear.
> I have been looking everywhere for
> a beef cattle tie and can only
> find dairy animals. That will not
> do. It must be a steer or a bull.
> I did find a "cattle
> drive" tie in ebay with
> Hereford's, and a man on a horse.
> I bought it, but would prefer a
> tie without the man and horse. I
> did find a tie tack or two, but
> it's a tie that I need.

> Does anyone here know where I can
> get one? Do you know why there are
> dozens of dairy cow ties, but
> almost no beef cattle ties?

> Thank you, Larry Whitaker
> <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>

> You can find a large selection of 'cow ties' on e-Bay. I have found a number of unique, one of a kind ties for my husband. We attend a number of livestock functions that require a tie and I have been totally happy with my past purchases. I hope that I am not violating any policy on this site by referring you.

[email protected]

>

I have tried that a few times. Right now, there are 36 items in ebay matching those two words. All the ties are dairy cows, Holsteins. Not one beef animal. I have searched ebay under other words too. Beef tie, meat tie, cattle tie, bull tie, etc. I even tried changing the word to "necktie", but no luck so far except for the one cattle drive tie. I'll keep checking Internet auctions, something may come up. Thank you.

[email protected]

Larry Whitaker":3ojpfxq7 said:
>

I have tried that a few times. Right now, there are 36 items in ebay matching those two words. All the ties are dairy cows, Holsteins. Not one beef animal. I have searched ebay under other words too. Beef tie, meat tie, cattle tie, bull tie, etc. I even tried changing the word to "necktie", but no luck so far except for the one cattle drive tie. I'll keep checking Internet auctions, something may come up. Thank you.

[email protected]

Here is an alternate plan.
Someone near you probabably has a computer stitching machine. Give them a pic and let them stitch a tie for you.
Maybe they could sell me one, if it's good.

Latest posts