Secrets

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
On Saturday I received a call from my younger brother's fiancé who proceeded to tell me a big secret and asked me not to mention that she had phoned to my brother, in fact she made me promise which I dually did. They were having a tiff so she confided in me.
Today I was confronted by my brother asking me why I had not told him about the phone call!! They have made up and she told him that she had spoken to me.....

Me Gawd, I do believe I'm in the Shiite :lol:

alisonb":21jjvafb said:
On Saturday I received a call from my younger brother's fiancé who proceeded to tell me a big secret and asked me not to mention that she had phoned to my brother, in fact she made me promise which I dually did. They are having a tiff so she confided in me.
Today I was confronted by my brother asking me why I had not told him about the phone call!! They have made up and she told him that she had spoken to me.....

Me Gawd, I do believe I'm in the Shiite :lol:
Tell him there was no reason to tell him becuase you knew as soon as they made up that she would tell him herself

Well, I confronted the young lady in question as to why she had spilled the beans and she tells me that my brother and her have decided not to keep any secrets from each other :bang: :bang:
I ask you! :lol: They are having supper with me tonight so I suppose all is well.

Well now you know not to confide in either one of them if you do not want the other to know something . :lol2:

Have a great dinner together . :wave:

Well it couldn't have been much of a "secret" if everyone involved knows. But I understand how annoying it can be to be included in the couples tiffs.

Jalopy":2g3jd9mr said:
Well it couldn't have been much of a "secret" if everyone involved knows.
Well! It certainly is nothing frivolous - I think I have them by the short and curlies - if their secret had to leak out..... :p

dun":2g3jd9mr said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR3kI_LHMDI&noredirect=1
:lol: Marvelous!!!

:bang:
alisonb":32d07hnk said:
Well, I confronted the young lady in question as to why she had spilled the beans and she tells me that my brother and her have decided not to keep any secrets from each other :bang: :bang:
I ask you! :lol: They are having supper with me tonight so I suppose all is well.
Maybe a free supper is better than having your drawers in a wad

Latest posts