secondhand lions

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Y'all ever watch it? Better little movie than "they" gave it credit.

Good movie. Did you just now see it, or seeing it again inspired your post? Always liked Robert Duvall, he makes you believe every character he plays.

Good movie. Did you just now see it, or seeing it again inspired your post? Always liked Robert Duvall, he makes you believe every character he plays.

peg4x4":132wwa4h said:
Y'all ever watch it? Better little movie than "they" gave it credit.

Yes, I've seen it a couple of times and liked it every time. :D

Filmed 2002-2003--If you look,theres WATER in the ditches beside the road! :shock: It was filmed right around here--the feed mill was/is in Copeland. I love that old house.

Great movie, see it many times.....so more movies i like, The 13 warrior, The postman, Waterworld, Ghost in the darkness,The last Potter movie I did not care much for...

peg4x4":3i28mc4l said:
It's on right now TBS (whatever that is.)

I love that movie. My daughter brought the DVD home a couple of years ago, and we watched it several times before returning it. Great movie, great cast. I need to remember to check to see when the next showing is.

thanks peg for bringing it up. :D

It was the part played by Michael Caine that made me not like it. If they had used somebody like Tommy lee Jones or Rip Torn for that part I feel like it would have been a far better movie.

I liked it. My husband and I intend to sit on our porches with shotguns at a similar age. Had days I'd like to do that lately.

It's strange that you posted that. I had never even heard of that movie till three days ago when one of my friends was talking about it and said it is a must see. So I had planned on renting it.

ga. prime":2fmr11pa said:
It was the part played by Michael Caine that made me not like it. If they had used somebody like Tommy lee Jones or Rip Torn for that part I feel like it would have been a far better movie.

You just don't like furiners. I agree though. I am not a Caine fan. Tommy Lee Jones woulda done a lot better job.

As long as they don't use that commie Redford I don't really care tho.

I love that movie. I wish I had seen it in theaters, but didn't get to. I've watched it at least a dozen times. Good story, great actors, shooting at fish and salesmen, what's not to like?

There are afew movies that do not get a lot of press but are godd to watch. World's Fastest Indian come to ming. Also Oh Brother Where Art Thou. These are two of my favorites.