Second hand lions

Help Support CattleToday:

Some friends of mine yesterday were raving about how funny it was, thought I might give it a look. The last movie I watched was Evil Roy Slad (got it on DVD), haven;t heard or seen anything about anything more recent that I would maybe care to see.

My wife and I give it two thumbs up every time we watch it. There are several scenes that I can relate too.

It's not only good, it's really good! On a one to ten, it comes in at a strong 11!

Its a good movie. Weve seen it several times and each time we notice a new little backstory or nuance. Its easy to watch. It doesnt drag and its funny as all get out

It's a great movie, we own it ; I bought it as a stocking warmer for hubby about 5 years ago. Definitely worth seeing at least once. How can you go wrong with Robert and Michael in the flim . :D

dun":nofic53l said:
Anyone seen this movie? What did you think?
It's pretty funny in parts. I watch about 2 movies a year and recommend Duval and " Get Low" that was a pretty cool movie I thought. The scenery and time period was what I liked.

Really good movie,filmed around here.. I see something different every time I watch it --be well worth $5.00
The Princess Bride is also wonderful.. Andre The Giant is great..

Anything with Duvall is worth watching, isn't it??

3 people with very diverse taste in this house and we all liked it. Very funny in some parts, quirky, and warm hearted.

It is very good movie, also another one if you have not watched it was "O brother Where Art Thou."
Also watched one this weekend that was good and everyone needs to see title "To Big to Fail." Also "The Help" is a good movie.

Latest posts