SEC West

Help Support CattleToday:

lots of top teams falling this week, may help the ducks lick their wounds.

hillbilly beef man":ik4w2uhr said:
Tennessee managed to blow it again the week. At least they are consistent.
That game made me sick. Lead almost the whole game, and lose it right near the end. Two good defenses, and Florida's offense was the least bad today. I really think Butch has us on the right track, and we'll be relevant again in the next couple years. It's just hard being patient when we've been bad for so long now. The SEC West is stacked. Some really goodteams in there.

Most of you predicted wrong. The way the SEC teams are this year, you cannot say who will beat who. Its gonna be a long nerve racking season for the SEC West. Both MSU & OLE MISS have tough games to play still to come including each other on thanksgiving.

A.J.":3huy7fkl said:
hillbilly beef man":3huy7fkl said:
Tennessee managed to blow it again the week. At least they are consistent.
That game made me sick. Lead almost the whole game, and lose it right near the end. Two good defenses, and Florida's offense was the least bad today. I really think Butch has us on the right track, and we'll be relevant again in the next couple years. It's just hard being patient when we've been bad for so long now. The SEC West is stacked. Some really goodteams in there.

I know what you mean. Given the age of their players they are going to be something in a couple of years. It is just going to be some long years till then. It would not be so heartbreaking if they were just outclassed, but dumb mistakes beat them with Georgia and florida. They have the talent, but youthful mistakes are killing them.

LSU would have a big fat 0 in the win column if we didn't play community colleges and high school caliber programs. Ever since Les Miles moved to Dallas so he doesn't have to pay income tax in Louisiana he has been phoning it in.

We haven't had a "good" team since Les Miles feuded with Jarrett Lee and derailed out perfect season. All of the young ladies Les cavorts with on campus has a lot to do with our mediocre program and the Miles family moving out of the state. You can coach or you can chase women, you cannot do both.

My prediction is that LSU will not win a single SEC game this season. And we are gonna be losers for a while because we locked in that whole group of clowns at above market prices for years to come.

JW, I didn't know miles was living in Dallas. To me that would seem to make things tough to keep a good handle on the program.
I watched Kentucky beat South Carolina last night. There was only one touchdown in the Florida vs Tennessee game. The SEC certainly looks different this year. I'm loving it!

Deepsouth":33520ss5 said:
JW, I didn't know miles was living in Dallas. To me that would seem to make things tough to keep a good handle on the program.
I watched Kentucky beat South Carolina last night. There was only one touchdown in the Florida vs Tennessee game. The SEC certainly looks different this year. I'm loving it!
Hadn't been that long ago the Louisiana DPS would have nailed that big care with the Texas license plate everytime he came across the river. After the last two weeks they may start it again. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts