Searching for Red Polls

Help Support CattleToday:

Bayoucowgirl

Reaction score
Hello out there in cattle country. I am searching for a source of red poll cattle close to North Louisiana. Are you the person I need to contact?

Well, I'm not the one you should contact, however, a good friend of mine happens to have a semen tank with some Red Poll semen. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you her e-mail address. I know she'd like to sell it.

A neighbor of mine has a very nice herd of Red Poll, very established herd has had them longer that we have been here which is 20 years.

Not that far from North Louisiana, a little east of Dallas off Hwy 80. If you want me to get a phone number let me know.

Bayoucowgirl":2a7elop6 said:
Hello out there in cattle country. I am searching for a source of red poll cattle close to North Louisiana. Are you the person I need to contact?

cherokeeruby":2z1cjk3o said:
A neighbor of mine has a very nice herd of Red Poll, very established herd has had them longer that we have been here which is 20 years.

Not that far from North Louisiana, a little east of Dallas off Hwy 80. If you want me to get a phone number let me know.

Bayoucowgirl":2z1cjk3o said:

Thanks for the help! Would they, by any chance ,be located in Longview, TX? I got a listing of breeders in the mail the other day from the American Red Poll Association. One was in Longview. If this is [/i]not the person you are referring to by all means send me the number. The more options I have, the better my chance of finding what I want. Thanks again.

No they would have a Terrell address. Will get the number tomorrow for you.

Bayoucowgirl":tagk3qlw said:
cherokeeruby":tagk3qlw said:

Bayoucowgirl":tagk3qlw said:

Thanks for the help! Would they, by any chance ,be located in Longview, TX? I got a listing of breeders in the mail the other day from the American Red Poll Association. One was in Longview. If this is [/i]not the person you are referring to by all means send me the number. The more options I have, the better my chance of finding what I want. Thanks again.