• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Searching for Red Polls

Bayoucowgirl

Reaction score
Hello out there in cattle country. I am searching for a source of red poll cattle close to North Louisiana. Are you the person I need to contact?

TheBullLady

Reaction score
Well, I'm not the one you should contact, however, a good friend of mine happens to have a semen tank with some Red Poll semen. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you her e-mail address. I know she'd like to sell it.

cherokeeruby

Reaction score
A neighbor of mine has a very nice herd of Red Poll, very established herd has had them longer that we have been here which is 20 years.

Not that far from North Louisiana, a little east of Dallas off Hwy 80. If you want me to get a phone number let me know.

Bayoucowgirl":2a7elop6 said:
Hello out there in cattle country. I am searching for a source of red poll cattle close to North Louisiana. Are you the person I need to contact?

Bayoucowgirl

Reaction score
cherokeeruby":2z1cjk3o said:
A neighbor of mine has a very nice herd of Red Poll, very established herd has had them longer that we have been here which is 20 years.

Not that far from North Louisiana, a little east of Dallas off Hwy 80. If you want me to get a phone number let me know.

Bayoucowgirl":2z1cjk3o said:

Thanks for the help! Would they, by any chance ,be located in Longview, TX? I got a listing of breeders in the mail the other day from the American Red Poll Association. One was in Longview. If this is [/i]not the person you are referring to by all means send me the number. The more options I have, the better my chance of finding what I want. Thanks again.

cherokeeruby

Reaction score
No they would have a Terrell address. Will get the number tomorrow for you.

Bayoucowgirl":tagk3qlw said:
cherokeeruby":tagk3qlw said:

Bayoucowgirl":tagk3qlw said:

Thanks for the help! Would they, by any chance ,be located in Longview, TX? I got a listing of breeders in the mail the other day from the American Red Poll Association. One was in Longview. If this is [/i]not the person you are referring to by all means send me the number. The more options I have, the better my chance of finding what I want. Thanks again.