Searching for POA

Help Support CattleToday:

ArrowHBrand

Reaction score
My wife and I are looking for a POA weanling or yearling for our son. We would like to keep the search to somewhere in NW Iowa, SW Minnesota, SE South Dakota, and NE Nebraska. If anyone can help that would be appreciated. I've been surfing the Net, but I want to use all avenues to search. Thanks for any help you may provide.

Yeah we have dreamhorse, equine.com, Freehorseads, etc. all bookmarked in our Favs, but I'm not really getting anywhere. I was hoping a forum user might have some or knew of someone who does.

Hey! There's a POA breeder right down the road from me, & they're selling off a lot of them, sign in the front yard says weanlings, yearlings, mares for sale. I'll go get their # & p.m. it to you, they're (we're) about 45 min to an hour north of Minneapolis, MN.

Thanks! If they have one we like maybe they will meet us half way. That would be a heck of a drive for us!

p.m. sent, let me know what happens. If they have one you like, & you need help with transport, let me know, I may be able to help... my kid's heading back to Montana on Wednesday, and not much going on after that, so I could make time for a road trip.

Thanks for the PM but I found a POA up in SD right up the highway from where we used to live. It's just a weanling, but by the time my son is old enough to ride his new gelding will be well started. Thanks again!

Latest posts