Seahawks defense. ...

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em":3nf14gel said:
Seahawks defense is getting healthy, and going to be tough to beat.

I never thought I would like Pete Carroll, but I'm in. :banana:

That makes two of us........the only difference is I never will.......

At the risk of starting a war I am gonna say that as a team the Seahawks are a no class bunch of aholes, and Carroll is at the head of the class.

But, then I am the same fella who can't stand to see someone celebrating the fact that they just did something on a football field that they were paid millions of dollars to do in the first place....I say show some class and act like you have been there before.....and that applies to the Broncos as well.

3waycross":3oicellu said:
Named'em Tamed'em":3oicellu said:

At the risk of starting a war I am gonna say that as a team the Seahawks are a no class bunch of aholes, and Carroll is at the head of the class.

But, then I am the same fella who can't stand to see someone celebrating the fact that they just did something on a football field that they were paid millions of dollars to do in the first place....I say show some class and act like you have been there before.....and that applies to the Broncos as well.
Cracked me up when some jerk celebrated a play he made and tore up his knee and is out for the rest of the season. For some reason detroit strikes me as the team

Named'em Tamed'em":2gq0g2lb said:

Well I am betting the Hawks go all the way this year.
Going to be hard to beat.

On the other side since Houston doesn't have a chance hoping on the Bronco's.
Their problem New England is firing on all cylinders as well.
The Colt's have something missing this year.

Hawks defense has allowed only 27 points in the last 4 games!

How will that young Qb , who has thrown 188 passes in his career do today against the "Legion of Boom"

I was so happy that the Chargers beat Santa Clara Whiners last night.

Named'em Tamed'em":3oqepf93 said:

How will that young Qb , who has thrown 188 passes in his career do today against the "Legion of Boom"

Funny what a difference a location makes.............me, I love seeing Phyllis Rivers eating turf. He's the biggest whiner in the NFL

Named'em Tamed'em":1hdaux3h said:

I turned it off at 21 zip. Seemed like the chargers qb was playing catch with the defense. Couldn;t believe it when I saw they had come back and won.

3waycross":1rgmdx6e said:
Named'em Tamed'em":1rgmdx6e said:

Well said 3way. I think every team has that problem. Tavon Austin on the Rams catches a pass for a 6 yard gain and he's high stepping out of bounds bobbing his head around like he's never been on a football field. And seeing this defensive players, every week, every game, celebrating or jawing at everyone because they tackled a running back after a four yard gain by the runner. And it seems like it's gotten worse and worse over the years. Where's it going to stop?