Scopes

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms":3kkx71xg said:
Dave":3kkx71xg said:
All of my scopes are Leupold. They stand behind their products. If it breaks they fix or replace it. And they are an American company that makes their products about 100 miles from my house.
You got that right! Leupold service is as good as you can get.

The gun shop here went to pushing Vortex is how I got on them.
If you have a problem they hand you another one you don't have to mail it in.
The owner said so far they have not replaced one and they sell them like hot cakes.
If I remember right Hoss has even started shooting one.

Tonight is a good one for a NightForce scope. This is the last afternoon of our deer
season in GA. Just so happens the moon is almost full and will rise shortly. I can hunt till midnight if I want and be able to tell how big the deer is.

highgrit":13hy12vi said:
Tonight is a good one for a NightForce scope. This is the last afternoon of our deer
season in GA. Just so happens the moon is almost full and will rise shortly. I can hunt till midnight if I want and be able to tell how big the deer is.

We got till Sunday.
The reason I am not in tree right now is wind at 15 to 20 with more 20 mph.
You are wasting your time here when the wind is up, unless you get in bed with him and jump him.

I actually really like the Cabela's Muzzle loader scope. Don't know who actually makes them but it holds true, and has stayed together for 4 seasons so far.
Also have a Nikon on my rifle, just wish it didn't have that stupid BDC, and did have tool less turrets. If I ever have the money will probably swap it for a Leupold, or maybe a Zeiss heard they have pretty good optics.