Science!

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife and I found out yesterday that our July baby is a girl (#3, I'm hopelessly outnumbered). This is some good information, thank you!

Clodhopper":32jnuqj5 said:
My wife and I found out yesterday that our July baby is a girl (#3, I'm hopelessly outnumbered). This is some good information, thank you!

You are outnumbered but I bet you love it! ;-) Good luck with the new little one! Hope this info helps.

Good article........BTW my youngest brother is still connected to my mom and she has been dead for 3 years.

3waycross":1hcqsoe1 said:
Good article........BTW my youngest brother is still connected to my mom and she has been dead for 3 years.

I don't know if that's funny or creepy???? :? :? :?

boondocks":2sp8wqu7 said:
3waycross":2sp8wqu7 said:

Must be one long umbilical cord......

it stretched everywhere he went. Coast to coast and back and now from the cradle to the grave, that's what happens when you bail them out for EVERY mistake they ever make. they learn nothing and cannot function without momma.

3waycross":dkx65p67 said:
boondocks":dkx65p67 said:
3waycross":dkx65p67 said:

Must be one long umbilical cord......

it stretched everywhere he went. Coast to coast and back and now from the cradle to the grave, that's what happens when you bail them out for EVERY mistake they ever make. they learn nothing and cannot function without momma.

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately some folks have to learn the hard way; some never learn; and some seem unable to learn for whatever reasons..
Our son is an "only" so we really tried hard not to spoil him. I think we still did too much for him and I'm sure he'd beg to differ..

Latest posts