Say a little prayer for her...

Help Support CattleToday:

My mom was mobile today :D . All going well she will probably be out of ICU tomorrow morning and in the general recovery ward.

Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers...and for caring :D

alisonb":1h9hsebo said:
My mom was scheduled to have a hip replacement two weeks ago. On having a pre-op medical the sonar indicated not all was well with her heart. She was booked in for an agiogram....
She has to have four bypasses and a valve replacement/repair. She is in hospital now and the operation will be performed this afternoon. The operation is expected to take about 7 hours.

Please, please say a little prayer for my mom...

Saying a prayer for your mom. Hope she has a speedy recovery!
:)

My mom was discharge on 4 March after having AF. She's at home and doing quite well, gets very tired and rests a lot. Staples have been removed. Last night I noticed an inflamed area on her leg where they took out the vein. Am keeping it clean and hoping antibiotics wont be necessary.
She has been put on Warfarin and has her blood tested approximate every second day at this stage, she will have to take Warfarin for the rest of her life.

All in all I see an improvement daily. She is quite a demanding old girl ;-)

Thanks again all!! :D

alisonb":hrv5jxch said:
My mom was discharge on 4 March after having AF. She's at home and doing quite well, gets very tired and rests a lot. Staples have been removed. Last night I noticed an inflamed area on her leg where they took out the vein. Am keeping it clean and hoping antibiotics wont be necessary.
She has been put on Warfarin and has her blood tested approximate every second day at this stage, she will have to take Warfarin for the rest of her life.

All in all I see an improvement daily. She is quite a demanding old girl ;-)

Thanks again all!! :D

They are the best ones! ;-) Glad to hear she is doing better.

Latest posts