SAV Resource???

Help Support CattleToday:

LRAF

Reaction score
Has anyone used this bull? Interested in hearing comments if you did.

We had three in the bred heifer pen, all three have calved unassisted all three took AI. Beautiful udders on all three the calves are just a few weeks old but so far I am really impressed with these first calf heifers. We have two more heifers in the open heifer pen that will be bred in January one is probably the best heifer in the pen, the other is nice but just middle of the pack. Last year when we were breeding we had ten straws of semen on Resource but couldn't find it. It was put in the tank but the wrong canister was put on the inventory so we didn't get to use him. I sure wish we had some this year but I have added another twenty straws to the inventory along with his full brother Renown so we will for sure use more this year. Another bull that I sure wish I could find is Wulff EXT 6106 the daughters out of him are just darn good.

gizmom

Thick. Deep. Just flat out powerful female. He's a changer type bull will put rib and dimension into something that doesn't have it. Can be a little short Necked and not the most feminine. But I think as far as putting out pounds in a package that gives you an above average female that's where his strengths are. He won't fix feet and he won't make a show calf but he will fix the hatchet butt stuff you see in a lot of angus.

Latest posts