SAV NET WORTH

Help Support CattleToday:

spear B":1cexwirv said:
Im Thinkin Its all that green stuff thats belly deep that made them that fat.

If you believe that I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

AMEN!!! Schaffs will never win the approval of many on this board but the type and kind is impressive no matter what the critics say.[/quote]

So you know these folks? Is that who that is Schaff Angus? Do you know who all the dudes in the back of the truck are? Do you know what is going on there with those visitors? I think I do? What do you know? Thanks in advance.

ALACOWMAN":61ww1e7g said:
you folks can argue till your blue in the face ...i dont care one way or nuther.'' not my cattle'' its the genetics that come shinenin' through. you can fatten a dink, and you end up with a fat dink .. but you cant put that kind of thickness depth and muscle on em. even with feed. thats bred in
Right on! Those are some badaxx Angus for sure!

Jovid":2oi04s7n said:
spear B":2oi04s7n said:

Dam, Jovid, You beat me to it! Now I have to come up with something else! :banana:

Kingfisher":28e5k80g said:
AMEN!!! Schaffs will never win the approval of many on this board but the type and kind is impressive no matter what the critics say.

So you know these folks? Is that who that is Schaff Angus? Do you know who all the dudes in the back of the truck are? Do you know what is going on there with those visitors? I think I do? What do you know? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

It was already talked about who they were. We figure its a beef cattle tour in the US from south or central america judging by the other videos from that user on youtube. Due to that the video description is in spanish.

iowafarmer":urh8i8el said:
Kingfisher":urh8i8el said:
AMEN!!! Schaffs will never win the approval of many on this board but the type and kind is impressive no matter what the critics say.

So you know these folks? Is that who that is Schaff Angus? Do you know who all the dudes in the back of the truck are? Do you know what is going on there with those visitors? I think I do? What do you know? Thanks in advance.

It was already talked about who they were. We figure its a beef cattle tour in the US from south or central america judging by the other videos from that user on youtube. Due to that the video description is in spanish.[/quote]

OK Thanks for your reply. You can tell from their jeans...........:) I have some friends from USA/Switzerland that take farmers to Costa Rico. It's funny the show they are putting on............Shaffs would benefit from a real cinematographor.........:0

I am all about hearing a good conspiracy theory these days... but it would be hard for me to go along with the steroid bit. Maybe there is something new I am unaware of, but administering testosterone based steroids would not be a wise decision as we all know what happens to the testicles and sperm production. That type of action would be better defined as ludacris than lucrative. Estrogen and cortisol steroids would not provide benefit either.

ANAZAZI":1a7comls said:
Jovid":1a7comls said:
spear B":1a7comls said:

Dam, Jovid, You beat me to it! Now I have to come up with something else! :banana:
i dont think anyone believes that, but ya'll keep those bridges they might come in handy

The bull has some foot issues as well. The home ranch and the one i manage calves several hundred Angus cows out on grass-pen calved and raised bulls just don't work it's as simple as that-when the Angus breed strayed from it's base strength of practical mother cows it started on a slippery slope. We've got a couple hundred yearling baldys to breed and breeding another 300 cows Hereford to try and alleviate some of the Angus troubles. Net Worth is an impressive bull to look at from the hocks up and is a product of the times and he'll work on outfits that like to micromanage-I doubt he'd make it in from the breeding field here though.

CPL":164492hi said:
Here ya go Jovid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzpMiEEp ... re=related

Does anyone know spanish? I would love to know what they're saying about him!!

So what you are saying is it is not the Angus genetics that made the SAV bull overly fat it was the feed? This just proves anyone even a Spanish speaking country can raise FAT bulls if they can afford to feed them.

Jovid":1627ntb6 said:
CPL":1627ntb6 said:
Here ya go Jovid!

So what you are saying is it is not the Angus genetics that made the SAV bull overly fat it was the feed? This just proves anyone even a Spanish speaking country can raise FAT bulls if they can afford to feed them.
no but it does prove what i was saying.....

Jovid":26qkicjb said:
CPL":26qkicjb said:
Here ya go Jovid!

No, I'm really not saying anything. I was just on YouTube looking at the Net Worth bull's video and then found that one and thought you'd "enjoy" seeing it.

I would use semen from this bull for terminal calves that would do well in a feedlot, but for the main production herd, these cattle have always paid the bills in very harsh environments, W99 12 32 is heavier conformed than what I am used to, but is coping without feed in rough conditions, the rest of the bulls are of the type I have always owned;
http://www.alphaomegatulistud.co.za/sires

Wow!!!. Definetely SAV is the best angus genetics in the angus-world nowadays!!!, and not only in north-america!!!, it has also made a storm-landing in the River Plate zone in south-america!!!, yes, the're fat, but they can get that fat with all the feed in the world, but without these genetics you can't obtain those calves, those udders & such an eye-pleasing classy angus figure!!!, congratulations, well done SAV!!!...

I've never used the bull and have no dog in the fight. It would be interesting to know how many of the bulls and their high sales are due to credit from bulls that didn't work. It would be interesting to know how those super sized cows don't have huge birthweights and it would be interesting to have a cow weight along with the insanely high adj. 205 weights. Beautiful cattle no doubt, but they sure never had a hard day of work in their life. I have bought cattle from better enviroments than my own and the cattle typically don't make the adjustment.

Time had flown, but seeing now the calves sired by all the SAV bulls, the only thing I can say that they are all much better than their pedigreed dams!!! and we have darn good angus down here!!!, something happens when everything at their feet are so much better than what was standing before, something is really happening!!! Shall be using these genetics (SAV) massively this and the next year, and we don't creep feed!!!, we just cross the best with the best, and hope for the best!!!...

gbpuebloeden":ttx0ei2f said:
Time had flown, but seeing now the calves sired by all the SAV bulls, the only thing I can say that they are all much better than their pedigreed dams!!! and we have darn good angus down here!!!, something happens when everything at their feet are so much better than what was standing before, something is really happening!!! Shall be using these genetics (SAV) massively this and the next year, and we don't creep feed!!!, we just cross the best with the best, and hope for the best!!!...
like to see some pics,, if you can

Latest posts