SAV Genetics in USA

Help Support CattleToday:

gbpuebloeden-

Your question is somewhat an "open-ended" query, because what one person might consider "...doing well..." someone else would take a different approach to the subject. SAV Genetics are as well developed for commercial breeders as almost any other line of cattle operation - ANYWHERE - for that matter, but the specific answer to your inquiry has to be based on current local markets and future anticipated demand. That is impossible to determine given current feed costs and unsettled market demands.

SAV genetics possess well developed, dependable, Angus Growth, Maternal, Carcass and Terminal traits and characteristics which seem to satisfy most commercial producers. Whatever OTHER factors apply to a producers requirements would have to be explored by the Operator himself - given the business facts available at the moment.

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":26xgmpq0 said:
gbpuebloeden-

Your question is somewhat an "open-ended" query, because what one person might consider "...doing well..." someone else would take a different approach to the subject. SAV Genetics are as well developed for commercial breeders as almost any other line of cattle operation - ANYWHERE - for that matter, but the specific answer to your inquiry has to be based on current local markets and future anticipated demand. That is impossible to determine given current feed costs and unsettled market demands.

SAV genetics possess well developed, dependable, Angus Growth, Maternal, Carcass and Terminal traits and characteristics which seem to satisfy most commercial producers. Whatever OTHER factors apply to a producers requirements would have to be explored by the Operator himself - given the business facts available at the moment.

DOC HARRIS

ditto

the sav angus program is well liked among most comercial producers in the usa i think in my opinion fa is the best bull to come out of there program but i also have some 004 daughters i really like jmo David

Latest posts