SAV America Topic Locked

Help Support CattleToday:

************* said:
callmefence said:
Damit...who made Branded quit this time?

I was hoping you would come in as backup for me, like the Alamo. People were accusing me of being another member who was starting sh.t. I mean I start sh..t but it's cattle related, and I I'm fully prepared to take the backlash. This other member was putting down Lithuanian Farmer, and was actively trying to cause problems for me. That's why I said "I'm outta here" on the other thread.

A good argument is fine as long as we can keep it cattle related. When politics are introduced, that's when I stand up and walk out of the room.

If Cattle Today were a saloon, I think there would be repairs going on daily, and lot's of bar stools and bottles would be broken over each other's head. There would be a brawl daily. It must be the weather we are all dealing with that has us so much on edge.

The Alamo....wtf does this have to do with the Alamo?
I'm starting to wonder about you.

callmefence said:
************* said:
callmefence said:
Damit...who made Branded quit this time?

I was hoping you would come in as backup for me, like the Alamo. People were accusing me of being another member who was starting sh.t. I mean I start sh..t but it's cattle related, and I I'm fully prepared to take the backlash. This other member was putting down Lithuanian Farmer, and was actively trying to cause problems for me. That's why I said "I'm outta here" on the other thread.

A good argument is fine as long as we can keep it cattle related. When politics are introduced, that's when I stand up and walk out of the room.

If Cattle Today were a saloon, I think there would be repairs going on daily, and lot's of bar stools and bottles would be broken over each other's head. There would be a brawl daily. It must be the weather we are all dealing with that has us so much on edge.

It's called a metaphor. Alamo. I used it as a metaphor.

sim.-ang.king said:
************* said:
People were accusing me of being another member who was starting sh.t. I mean I start sh..t but it's cattle related, and I I'm fully prepared to take the backlash.
Forgive my suspicion of you being another member, but three relatively new members posting pretty close to the samething, and 100% agreeing, warrents my suspicion. The multi account single user effect happens quite often on internet forums.
It does seem odd you keep bring it up since there was only like 4 post out of 200 that questioned it?

Keep acting tough, but copping out, and having a thread locked because you didn't like what people had to say, is pretty low.

You could say the same thing about a certain group of people on here agreeing with each other all the time, on everything.

I just wanted the admin to prove to you guys that I was not Bar23, that's all.

I don't have an issue with saying what I want using my user ID. I'm really not worried who I offend. Those who know me, and well, know that I will say the same thing in person as I do online and I don't hide behind multiple IDs. I'm used to people not agreeing with me, happens all the time. No big deal.

************* said:
sim.-ang.king said:
************* said:
People were accusing me of being another member who was starting sh.t. I mean I start sh..t but it's cattle related, and I I'm fully prepared to take the backlash.
Forgive my suspicion of you being another member, but three relatively new members posting pretty close to the samething, and 100% agreeing, warrents my suspicion. The multi account single user effect happens quite often on internet forums.
It does seem odd you keep bring it up since there was only like 4 post out of 200 that questioned it?

Keep acting tough, but copping out, and having a thread locked because you didn't like what people had to say, is pretty low.

You could say the same thing about a certain group of people on here agreeing with each other all the time, on everything.

I just wanted the admin to prove to you guys that I was not Bar23, that's all.

I don't have an issue with saying what I want using my user ID. I'm really not worried who I offend. Those who know me, and well, know that I will say the same thing in person as I do online and I don't hide behind multiple IDs. I'm used to people not agreeing with me, happens all the time. No big deal.

I have the same issue, i can never work out why everyone else is always wrong, why am i the only one who is always right!

************* said:
callmefence said:
************* said:

It's called a metaphor. Alamo. I used it as a metaphor.

Well.... you might wanna brush up on your Texas history. Sam knew what was about to happen, thanks to Juan.
But he definitely didn't show up to have Bill's back. Don't get me wrong, he made the right decision.... you gotta pick your battles... ;-)