SAV America has a long way to go

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever "settle" with Herbster?!! Ha ha I couldn't sleep the night you posted that. I could just picture you , shoveling cow manure knee deep in his pens , while simultaneously posting on CT!

Richnm said:
Did you ever "settle" with Herbster?!! Ha ha I couldn't sleep the night you posted that. I could just picture you , shoveling cow manure knee deep in his pens , while simultaneously posting on CT!

Not yet, waiting for the DNA to come back on the bull he sold me. Gonna parentage the other two as soon as we get them off pasture.

NEFarmwife, may you have a quick recovery.

NEFarmwife said:
CSM said:

Thank you. Want to feel like Super Woman again but my body isn't letting me. I managed to go check the mail. Lol.

I assume this was your gallbladder surgery and the procedure was laparoscopic. You will be sore for about a week but it is amazing what I was able to do. I had my surgery August 5th. A Monday. I got home that evening. On Tuesday night, we got 6 inches of rain depending on whose measurement you go by but it ranged from 5 to 7 inches. It took out the water gap in the pasture where I keep the seven 10 month old bulls. So on Wednesday just two days after surgery, I had to pull logs out of the old water gap with the tractor and stretch new wire before the bulls found the gap down. Stretching wire no matter how easy you try to do it, pulls your abdominal muscles. If anyone was ever going to have problems, it should have been me. I had my postoperative checkup today, everything was fine.

BTW: like you, TT and I both thought Branded was Richnm. In fact, we accused him of it. He gave us a number and told us to call. TT didn't but I did. It was in fact a NM area code. I called and a gentleman with a distinct indigenous accent answered the phone. It was awkward. To make a long story short. Rich is for real.

I think you have taken note that I have not taken sides in this drama between you and Brook. I wish you both would drop it but unless Brook has pulled off the fraud of a lifetime, Rich is legitimate. In fact, we talked for at least 30 minutes about cattle. I have since kept his number and we have exchanged several text messages.

I hope you do as well as I with the surgery.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Does indigenous mean really smart?

Rich is smart but it is another way to say native American. Depends on preference. I know the accent when I hear it.

Bright Raven said:
NEFarmwife said:
CSM said:

Thank you. Want to feel like Super Woman again but my body isn't letting me. I managed to go check the mail. Lol.

I assume this was your gallbladder surgery and the procedure was laparoscopic. You will be sore for about a week but it is amazing what I was able to do. I had my surgery August 5th. A Monday. I got home that evening. On Tuesday night, we got 6 inches of rain depending on whose measurement you go by but it ranged from 5 to 7 inches. It took out the water gap in the pasture where I keep the seven 10 month old bulls. So on Wednesday just two days after surgery, I had to pull logs out of the old water gap with the tractor and stretch new wire before the bulls found the gap down. Stretching wire no matter how easy you try to do it, pulls your abdominal muscles. If anyone was ever going to have problems, it should have been me. I had my postoperative checkup today, everything was fine.

BTW: like you, TT and I both thought Branded was Richnm. In fact, we accused him of it. He gave us a number and told us to call. TT didn't but I did. It was in fact a NM area code. I called and a gentleman with a distinct indigenous accent answered the phone. It was awkward. To make a long story short. Rich is for real.

I think you have taken note that I have not taken sides in this drama between you and Brook. I wish you both would drop it but unless Brook has pulled off the fraud of a lifetime, Rich is legitimate. In fact, we talked for at least 30 minutes about cattle. I have since kept his number and we have exchanged several text messages.

They removed the gall bladder and repaired a small incisional hernia on their way out. The worst for me, is the gas they fill your stomach up with to operate. I don't react well to pain medication, so I will break it in half or go as long as I can without it.

Not being able to use my core muscles as needed, has proven quite difficult. Hope I'm feeling better tomorrow, would like to help wean some calves. Got 9 pastures to get thru. Even if I'm just writing down stuff, I'd like to be a part of it.

NEFarmwife said:
Bright Raven said:
NEFarmwife said:

They removed the gall bladder and repaired a small incisional hernia on their way out. The worst for me, is the gas they fill your stomach up with to operate. I don't react well to pain medication, so I will break it in half or go as long as I can without it.

Not being able to use my core muscles as needed, has proven quite difficult. Hope I'm feeling better tomorrow, would like to help wean some calves. Got 9 pastures to get thru. Even if I'm just writing down stuff, I'd like to be a part of it.

I was given a prescription for pain meds. I took them only the day after. They made me drowsy. I guess I could sell them . Lol

Richnm said:
Wait she just bought 3 bulls from Herbster? I thought they AI'd everything?

It's called clean up bulls. I shouldn't have to explain that to you? While we have an exceptional AI rate, we have to have cover bulls to clean up what don't take to AI or show heat during our mass breedings.

If you'd stop trying to start crap with me, you might actually learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts