Santa Gertrudis

Help Support CattleToday:

gertguy

Reaction score
I have Santa Gertrudis Cattle and love them. I want to know if there are many breeders on this site. If there is share your herd genetics.

I raise Gerts. We have numerous bloodlines that include: Kodiak, Ricardo, Chunk, Stretch, Geronimo, and Playboy. We have others, but I am at work right now, and would have to look at some papers to see. What do you have?

What horsepowers do Santa Gertrudis come in :?:
Do they have alot of torque :?:
And the biggest question is; do they run on cow manure :?:

Thanks OklaBrangusBreeder I am new to this and didn't realize what category i was in.

greatgerts":17y1fcuq said:
I raise Gerts. We have numerous bloodlines that include: Kodiak, Ricardo, Chunk, Stretch, Geronimo, and Playboy. We have others, but I am at work right now, and would have to look at some papers to see. What do you have?

I have some Hatchet, Geronimo, Wendt, Briggs, and grizzly 3308. We are new breeders and have a small herd. We just went to the Alabama Connection Sale and bought a Cow heifer calf pair from Gray Oaks Farm. The cow was out of hatchet and the calve out of Yuma 114. We also Bought a bull from Gray Oaks that was not on the sale. He is a ET son of Ricardo and his dam is a high selling Wendt cow. Have you been to any sales recently. We are also going to artiffically breed to Gunslinger the high selling bull at the 2006 polled gold.