Here are a few pic's of some sang i have been digging the last couple day's
HPIM0959a.jpg

HPIM0952.jpg

HPIM0961.jpg

HPIM0966.jpg

HPIM0965.jpg

rattler

Red Bull Breeder":2ljrqnzh said:
Looks pretty good rattler. Still a little early for us to start digging, berries aren,t ripe. Have you heard any thing on the price?
RBB the last two dealer's i talked to said from $360 to $400 per dry lbs.If you don't care let me know when you find out something about price i got some i held from last year i would like to sale.

rattler

I will let you no when i here what it is going to be. Held mine from last year. If it is between $350 and $400. i will sell mine. Thats not to bad of money for a day of wandering around in the woods.

If i can get $400 a pound i will sell mine too the berry's are gone i n place's here found one yesterday that was yellow no berry pod.The water weeds and sting weeds here are sure makeing for tuff hunting .

rattler

Jogeephus":2945ehkw said:
Rattler, you might could make more money if you sold your maps on Ebay. Seems you got some good spots.
joe RBB is right that would be like telling were your best deer hunting spot is at :)

While we don't have ginseng we do have a similar saying but it only concerns wild women and good fishing holes.

Latest posts