Samuel Little has died..............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Old age apparently got him and not covid.......

The Nation's Most Prolific Serial Killer, Dies At 80

Little confessed to the murder of 93 women nationwide from the 1970s through 2005. The FBI says it believes all of his confessions are credible.

Attachments

• little.jpg
    little.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
No loss there
Sure it was. We fed, clothed and paid for healthcare on that SOB for however long from when he was arrested til now. A $10 reusable rope would have saved us a fortune and taught a few lessons. They ought to be stretching enough hemp in this country one 20' piece should be a mile long in a year.

They had to keep the guy alive so he could keep solving past unsolved murders. Apparently what knew about a lot of the murders, almost no doubt he did it. The guy was ruthless.

"Everything else" description says "Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards". We also have Gardening, Dogs and cats, Sports, Hunting and Fishing, Recipes and Cooking, and Horse boards. Any that don't appeal to me, I just skip over them. I try to not complain if they don't appeal to me. I enjoy these boards. But, if it ever gets to the point that I don't enjoy them, I will quietly ride into the sunset.

Now if Robert Pickton would be so fortunate as to keel over, that would be a heck of a shame :p

A pig farmer to beat it all. That has something to do with farming and shows you can't even trust a farmer. A very evil guy.

Latest posts