Sam Elliot

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":3rdug2o8 said:
alacattleman":3rdug2o8 said:
sure..... he knows how to play a believable cowboy....folks say i look like him.. i dont know what do yall think
Amazing! Simply amazing.
You two could be twins,

You lie, Ryder! Twins my hind foot!

Now take back your blasphemy!!!!! Sam Elliot is the MAN!!!!!

Alice

Every time I reread a Louis Lamour Sackett book I think of him. That big mustashe hides a lot. :D

Alice":1ikber17 said:
Ryder":1ikber17 said:
alacattleman":1ikber17 said:
sure..... he knows how to play a believable cowboy....folks say i look like him.. i dont know what do yall think
Amazing! Simply amazing.
You two could be twins,

You lie, Ryder! Twins my hind foot!

Now take back your blasphemy!!!!! Sam Elliot is the MAN!!!!!

Alice
But alice, AC is one of us'ens.

CKC1586":1unf8scj said:
Lammie":1unf8scj said:
UMMM, Sam Eliot...
Yup... :pretty:

If I could change one thing about Steve, it would be that he had that voice. That voice... Oh well, Steve's got that soft Oklahoma drawl anyway. Like when he says his name, it comes out "Stave". He gets memos to Stave at work.

Lammie":m3l6mvee said:
Yes, that was exactly it.

Thanks for handling that for us Lammie. :nod:

I am a tad bit confused about which pic he is refering to, the one where he is holding the hogs head or the old goat in this thread. I'm concerned for him, seems he is aging pretty fast.

MistyMorning":2k80zmr3 said:
Lammie":2k80zmr3 said:

I am a tad bit confused about which pic he is refering to, the one where he is holding the hogs head or the old goat in this thread. I'm concerned for him, seems he is aging pretty fast.

Moonshine and homegrown will do it to you, or so I have heard.

MistyMorning":2p7x1lwn said:
Lammie":2p7x1lwn said:

its those darn genetics kicking my ass... best you jump on while theres still time
;-)

Latest posts