Sam Elliot

Help Support CattleToday:

well there come's a point in every mans life, when he has to quit worryin' about looking pretty. and just concentrate on being clean..and try not to make any excessive body noises or odors :lol:

CKC1586":2exereuv said:
Not old, seasoned...

:nod: There is something about him and others like Sean Connery etc. that just seem to be sexy no matter how "seasoned" they are..

Wasn't Sam in the TV show The Yellow Rose of Texas with Cybil Shepard ??

alacattleman":3vqy6u2y said:
well there come's a point in every mans life, when he has to quit worryin' about looking pretty. and just concentrate on being clean..and try not to make any excessive body noises or odors :lol:
Looks like you are going to have to grow you some whiskers under your nose to be accepted by the female types. That seems to impress them for some reason.

I am not satisfied with the amount of female excitement. Maybe you don't know who Sam is? Please allow me to liven up the interest in Sam Elliott.

rusty":1fa5slxx said:
Had hair under my nose ever since it sproutted ain't helped me atall.

It doesn't matter if you have a nice mustache. Get you a set of ab muscles that look like a six pack and walk into a club, I mean church, and let me know how many eyes stare at you.

HerefordSire":ht5fuoh1 said:
I am not satisfied with the amount of female excitement. Maybe you don't know who Sam is? Please allow me to liven up the interest in Sam Elliott.

Jeez, HerefordSire, I like Sam Elliott and all, but this obsession of yours has me a little worried. Are you OK?

I am trying to get all the women out of hiding. Maybe I should post about an ugly guy like me...maybe Howard Stern?

HerefordSire":27dp7hl8 said:
I am trying to get all the women out of hiding. Maybe I should post about an ugly guy like me...maybe Howard Stern?

Just tell 'em 'ol Sam is gay. That'll get 'em riled up. :D

HerefordSire":2mkde8fy said:
rusty":2mkde8fy said:
Had hair under my nose ever since it sproutted ain't helped me atall.

It doesn't matter if you have a nice mustache. Get you a set of ab muscles that look like a six pack and walk into a club, I mean church, and let me know how many eyes stare at you.

I used to have a six pack. Now I have a keg. :lol:

VanC":1pd4ol9f said:
HerefordSire":1pd4ol9f said:

WHAT!!!! Sam is gay!!!! :cry2:

MistyMorning":2z5iksxo said:
VanC":2z5iksxo said:
HerefordSire":2z5iksxo said:

WHAT!!!! Sam is gay!!!! :cry2:

I was watching him in a movie yesterday. He was playing a Marlboro Man type who now has lung cancer. He was good, as usual.

HerefordSire":3ewz3h9c said:
boy! you startin' to worry me

alacattleman":3btby9f0 said:
HerefordSire":3btby9f0 said:
boy! you startin' to worry me

That makes us almost even. I have started worrying about you some time ago.

Latest posts