Salmon and sardines.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I have eaten enough salmon in my life that if I never eat another one it will be fine by me. When I was about 8 my grandpa retired. He like to fish and was good at it. Times were a little tight for my folks. Grandpa helped out by bring us salmon. ALL THE TIME. To the point that our neighbors hated seeing Grandpa stop by. Then after he passed I worked on the fishing boats down on the coast. And then worked up in SE Alaska where food was expensive but there was lots of free salmon. Did I mention that I have had enough salmon.

Dave said:
I have eaten enough salmon in my life that if I never eat another one it will be fine by me. When I was about 8 my grandpa retired. He like to fish and was good at it. Times were a little tight for my folks. Grandpa helped out by bring us salmon. ALL THE TIME. To the point that our neighbors hated seeing Grandpa stop by. Then after he passed I worked on the fishing boats down on the coast. And then worked up in SE Alaska where food was expensive but there was lots of free salmon. Did I mention that I have had enough salmon.
I'm kinda in the same boat.. Living along the Fraser here we get a fair bit of it.. I like it, but I tire of it quickly.. and what's worse, is it's always served with steamed potatoes, and I just can't swallow steamed potatoes... Again, I don't mind them, they just don't go down!

Dave said:

I've gotten my fill just reading this... :lol: