Salebarns

Help Support CattleToday:

(User Above)":2fua9r3q said:
: Is it just me or do many (but not all) Salebarns avoid<br>: cattlemens associations?<p>In south central Iowa most of our sale barns are members of the county cattlemans assns.<br>If your cattlemans assn. works to put buyers and sellers in direct contact with each other you can expect the sale barn to shun the cattlemans assn.<br>Cattle will bring the best price when sold at auction to the highest bidder, but only if all the data on the cattle is collected in advance and advertised to the buyers.<br>Part of my job is source verification of feeder calves to sell at auction. We take down complete health, management, age range and breeding information then advertise the calves and bring more buyers to the sale.<p>
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":1zjy5t7n said:
: : Is it just me or do many (but not all) Salebarns avoid<br>: : cattlemens associations?<p>: In south central Iowa most of our sale barns are members of the county cattlemans assns.<br>: If your cattlemans assn. works to put buyers and sellers in direct contact with each other you can expect the sale barn to shun the cattlemans assn.<br>: Cattle will bring the best price when sold at auction to the highest bidder, but only if all the data on the cattle is collected in advance and advertised to the buyers.<br>: Part of my job is source verification of feeder calves to sell at auction. We take down complete health, management, age range and breeding information then advertise the calves and bring more buyers to the sale.<p>Thank you!<br>Phil<br>
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

Latest posts