Sale barn trip today

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":pwdybw5q said:
Toad is such a good friend and concerned about me not getting any cheap calves that him being the good friend that he is ... Decided he would make a sacrifice and told me he hated me driving all the way home empty and he wanted to help me out. He decided the way to help me was to charge me $75.00 more than he had paid for a bred cow... WHAT A DEAL ? :roll: However, I declined the offer and went home empty.

Sounds like Toad definitely was trying to help you. Why didn't you buy the cow?? Too weak to make the trip home?? :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

TexasBred":2wuczecx said:
skyhightree1":2wuczecx said:
Toad is such a good friend and concerned about me not getting any cheap calves that him being the good friend that he is ... Decided he would make a sacrifice and told me he hated me driving all the way home empty and he wanted to help me out. He decided the way to help me was to charge me $75.00 more than he had paid for a bred cow... WHAT A DEAL ? :roll: However, I declined the offer and went home empty.

Sounds like Toad definitely was trying to help you. Why didn't you buy the cow?? Too weak to make the trip home?? :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

:lol2:

That old cow is doing good out on pasture, I'm glad Sky didn't take me up on my offer. But if he really wants her I will still cut him a real deal if he wants to make the trip up here. Might even have a couple calves to throw in the deal at around $3. :banana: :cowboy:

Toad":2vzd31za said:
That old cow is doing good out on pasture, I'm glad Sky didn't take me up on my offer. But if he really wants her I will still cut him a real deal if he wants to make the trip up here. Might even have a couple calves to throw in the deal at around $3. :banana: :cowboy:

:lol2: :lol2: Next time im up there will be with a car trailer to get my truck... Do you think I could strap her or a couple calves down to the trailer ? :cowboy:

Latest posts