Sale Barn price

Help Support CattleToday:

Michelle Pankonien

Reaction score
Well, yesterday I sold a cull cow, who was open and fat,

When I dropped her off I asked how the prices had been, and got 60-50 for cutter canner cows, and my reply was hum, I read they were near 70cwt, well I picked up the check lest night, I had under guesed her weight by 75#, she was 1555 and sold for 69.5cwt, did better than anticipated, but I was pretty darn close on the price and glad of it too

That was at a central Texas Sale Barn, Bryan, Texas

Cow was 5 year old, Black BCS 7

eric":1x0em94d said:
I don't always agree with Michelle, but I wouldn't call her a cull, but you might know her better than me! :lol: :lol:

i'm guessing from the smiley's that you're joking?

in case anyone else is confused on the issue, i did not call michelle a cull, but was calling her cow a cull which she herself did in the original post.

i agree with michelle on many of her posts (especially coffee shop issues) & applaud her for standing up for what she believes and voicing her opinions.

Yes....it was meant as a joke and I assumed everyone would realize that!

I dont know anyone in here well enough to personally attack them, therefore I was hoping the smilies would get my tone across for me.

I, too, consider her cattle knowledge an asset to the forum.

Yes txag, if we had more like Michelle and 2 less like eric and greenpasture 78
this board would be much better.

eric":2bvw21uh said:
I don't always agree with Michelle, but I wouldn't call her a cull, but you might know her better than me! :lol: :lol:

Maybe I'm easily amused but I thought the joke quite clever....and obvious.

Latest posts