Safe, dependable, affordable

Help Support CattleToday:

Stay the he.... away from a nissan versa!
Biggest pos throw away car I've ever made the mistake of buying. Kia and Hyundai ain't that great either.

The Camry or accord is a good option in the used market. They hold together well. They just do.

Subaru makes fine machines for the money. Good used foresters are out there. We love ours!
The crosstrek Is not a bad buy either, around 20k or less last time I looked, tho its smaller in size. Good for young folks. Not so much for old fat peoples.

Subaru are junk. Research the motors they are horrible. Depends if you want long term or short term. If you planning on throwing it in the creek buy one. 😆🤡 Everybody I know had one loved theirs too until they blew up.

Honda accord or newer Kia. I'm with everybody saying not to put them in a small car. 😬

Shoot put them in a dirty duramax tight wad. 😆😝🙌🏾 Naw just playing.

Why buy new when 2nd hand will do?

Start of college, something dependable and of course think safety.
Graduation is time for a new car, not when starting college with many/most dropping out before graduating.

16-24 yr olds have highest rate of atuo accidents.
Survival rate in car crashes is directly proportional to vehicle weights involved.
Put the odds in her favor with a big car, not a tin box.

Get her a 2010 Crown Vic police interceptor. :)

I like how you think. Put some 24s or 26s big wheel on it. 🤣🤡🙌🏾 Paint it loud purple. Don't worry you know everywhere that car goes. 🤣🤡🙌🏾

Drove a 5 speed Nissan Sentra all over the world for 13 years while in the service . Gas, oil and tires were the only things needed. Sold it with 360k miles for a Chevy that blew up within 3 years with less that 100k. Take it for what its worth....

Drove a 5 speed Nissan Sentra all over the world for 13 years while in the service . Gas, oil and tires were the only things needed. Sold it with 360k miles for a Chevy that blew up within 3 years with less that 100k. Take it for what its worth....

Nissan isn't what they used to be.

Most of their models have that crappy Jatco CVT transmission. Not rebuildable and they do not last all that long.

Other makes build their own CVTs, they are still not all that great, but better than Jatco.

They have good models and bad models, but have been cheapening their cars for many years, milking the same old design. Tech is way behind.

I think the only thing saving them is that their financing is very lenient.

Last edited:

Latest posts