Sad on Christmas Day..

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
The kids cattle will be sad on Christmas day. I tried to explain to them the only thing with wheels they can ride in was the stock trailer they weren't happy. I can tell you they are excellent inspectors they didn't let anything go unchecked.

ResizedImage_1419110762502_zps1ab9f527.jpg

ResizedImage_1419110765107_zpseab87e27.jpg

ResizedImage_1419110763102_zpsf7020ea3.jpg

ResizedImage_1419115154303_zps369eaa64.jpg

wacocowboy":cgvemxw8 said:
They look fun

The kids will tell me cause im way to big too get in one :lol2: My go cart was a one wheel peeler and only went forward these things have lights turn signals forward reverse horn brake lights remote to slow it down if we think kids are going to fast a remote kill switch adjustable seat emergency brake :shock:

Brother Hook they have helmets goggles glove I turned them both down till they get use to them. I gotta say those roll bars are pretty stout not cheaply made.

My cousin was seriously injured on one of those when he crossed a road and was struck by a car. Make sure they wear helmets!

Ouachita":1v2fwty5 said:
I see they already have the barb wire guards safety feature installed. That's good

Lol My daughter already ran a tractor into a fence pole and snapped it.

Toad":1v2fwty5 said:
My cousin was seriously injured on one of those when he crossed a road and was struck by a car. Make sure they wear helmets!

I built trails in about a 10 acre piece of woods with no fences around for them to ride a while back so hopefully they will be safe and I am governing them down

Hey Dad! I would love one! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you daddy! I'm sure you remember mom, she was the great,looking one, a genius and very athletic... Sorry I got everything from her, not you. I want a blue one! I''ll pm you the shipping address.

Your loving son .... For now.

:D I was speaking more to the safety of the kids more than the fence. Our kids shared one single seat cart and it didn't have ROPS when we bought it. I was more concerned about decapitation running under high tensile barbwire than I was rollover. I rolled a couple times when I was kid and immmmm stalllllll oookaaaay

greybeard":2l8cxsr3 said:
You're a good Santa Sky--a bit early tho and the real Santy Claus gonna have to work hard to top that.

Thanks. I had to put those suckers together.. yea gonna be hard to top those.

Alan":2l8cxsr3 said:
Hey Dad! I would love one! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you daddy! I'm sure you remember mom, she was the great,looking one, a genius and very athletic... Sorry I got everything from her, not you. I want a blue one! I''ll pm you the shipping address.

Your loving son .... For now.

:clap: :lol:

Ouachita":2l8cxsr3 said:
:D I was speaking more to the safety of the kids more than the fence. Our kids shared one single seat cart and it didn't have ROPS when we bought it. I was more concerned about decapitation running under high tensile barbwire than I was rollover. I rolled a couple times when I was kid and immmmm stalllllll oookaaaay

lol I use to watch dukes of hazard and try to ride mine up on 2 wheels my grandma would flip out.