Sad News

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
I know you all don't know us but over the years I have come to this place almost daily and feel that many of you are my "friends" and have found that when a prayer is needed there isn't a better place to ask for one. My brother and his family sure could use your thoughts and prayers. Their handicapped grand daughter lost her battle with life today. She was six.

God love all of your family. I'm so very sorry.

Alice

CKC I am so very sorry for your loss..Thoughts and prayers for you and her family...May you all find comfort in the many wonderful memories of the precious time that you have shared with her..

I'm reminded of the Swedish proverb:
"Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow."

Sorry for your loss - nothing more precious than a child. Hope we can even slightly offer some comfort, but sometimes it just has to hurt for awhile.

CKC1586":2raeh6on said:
I know you all don't know us but over the years I have come to this place almost daily and feel that many of you are my "friends" and have found that when a prayer is needed there isn't a better place to ask for one. My brother and his family sure could use your thoughts and prayers. Their handicapped grand daughter lost her battle with life today. She was six.
Ah CKC, I am more than sorry for your family. I never know what to say, but know my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Thank you one and all for your support and prayers. My only hope is that in heaven this little angel is finally whole. She has really had a rough go of it here on earth.

CKC1586":xnew2swf said:
Thank you one and all for your support and prayers. My only hope is that in heaven this little angel is finally whole. She has really had a rough go of it here on earth.

I have had the joy and saddness of working with special needs people for a number of years. I have been with two of those folks when they died. One of the things we talked about was that they would be able to speak, run, walk, and do all the things they could not do on this hard old Earth, in Heaven. They both were frightened but willing to lay down their burdens and start their glorious journey. I know, with all certainty, that people who are disabled, born "differently", will have whole bodies and whole minds in Heaven. Both those people were my friends,I had known them for several years. They were ready to go. They both died peacefully, and they both had a wonderful expression of joy.

Stunted on Earth to blossom in Heaven. May she find all the things she was missing in this life, in the next. Bless her little heart.

Things like this happening to kids is tuff for me.

Take care.

You all are in my prayers.

CKC1586":17qu5d81 said:
My only hope is that in heaven this little angel is finally whole.
She will be perfect. My prayers go out to your family.

Latest posts