Sad News

Help Support CattleToday:

ffamom

Reaction score
I just found out that one of my students commited sucide. She was only 14. She was just one of the happiest go lucky kids. Always the ray of sunshine on a gloomy day. She didn't leave a note, so we may never know what triggered her to hang herself. She didn't have a steady boy friend and her her grades were good. If you have kids out there, be sure and give them a hug. You never know what can happen to them when they make a rash decision.

I don't have words enough to express my heartfelt sympathy to those that have been touched by tragedies such as these.

God bless you and keep you.

Take care.

Our condolences.

Sucide is such a hard thing to deal with, when it hits so close to home.

In our prayers

every morning when we wake up. We get a chance (do over)
To fix whatever we screwed up the day before.If we choose to take the "easy way out",there are still our loved ones, that have to go on. We had a man hang himself, back in October. He was found by his daughter.

i'm sorry, I've run out of words.

Live every day as if it were your last. Tell that special person
that you love them, hug your kids, be happy, ( it takes more energy to be a grouch) Dont let those little annoying things
get to you. ( like the weather, gossip, traffic, so and so next door, ect.) I work in an ER and I have seen suicide victims,
accident fatalities and just abouit everyhing else :x You
never know when your time is up! Take the bull by the horns,'
seize the moment, and LOOK, LISTEN and FEEL---- dont just
exist! Help one another, it is a good feeling. ;-)

My daughter will turn 14 this month this has been the worst year yet for her.all her friends have changed she wont ride the bus i have to take her she dont like to seen in any way that the other kids can make fun of. her stomach is alway upset she missed alot of days on account of it to much pressure about sht that dont matter i have a hard time getting her to understand this.i make a point every day to ask her how she feels and to tell her i love her and pay close attention to her actions.

It's amazing how much stress young folks go through these days. Kids are probably more crewl now than ever. All you can do is give them every tool you can possibly give them to help them succeed, and tell you love them. I love kids, looking forward to some of my own. Hate to here stuff like that.

ALACOWMAN":cuenxh4q said:
My daughter will turn 14 this month this has been the worst year yet for her.all her friends have changed she wont ride the bus i have to take her she dont like to seen in any way that the other kids can make fun of. her stomach is alway upset she missed alot of days on account of it to much pressure about sht that dont matter i have a hard time getting her to understand this.i make a point every day to ask her how she feels and to tell her i love her and pay close attention to her actions.

Good for you, Alacowman! There is nothing in this world that would make me re-live the teen years! I wish you and your daughter the best!

msscamp":3plu2t1q said:
ALACOWMAN":3plu2t1q said:

Good for you, Alacowman! There is nothing in this world that would make me re-live the teen years! I wish you and your daughter the best!
thanks my son was always easy going and didnt matter to him if the sun shined or not he is still that way could have cared less what the other kids thought.heck even i wasnt that care free

I have a good friend who had a son the same age almost to the day as my youngest boy. On a summer day when he was 14 he shot himself. That was 9 years ago. We never did figure out why. My friend aged about 50 years over night and life has never been the same for him.

FFAmom you have my deepest sympathy.

ALACOWMAN it sounds like you are doing all you can. Keep it up, as they say this to will pass with time.

Dave

That's terrible. Sorry to hear of this. You never know what is on someones mind. I try to always be patient with folks because you never know what they are dealing with in their life. I try to tell my kids that no matter what the problem they can talk to someone. If not me, then someone else. What ever the problem it can be delt with. That is such a sad thing.

That's terrible. Sorry to hear of this. You never know what is on someones mind. I try to always be patient with folks because you never know what they are dealing with in their life. I try to tell my kids that no matter what the problem they can talk to someone. If not me, then someone else. What ever the problem it can be delt with. That is such a sad thing.