Sad news regarding a cherished member

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh my this is terrible. I've only PMd him once before but was logging on tonight to PM him about the World Series Team Roping going on. I always looked forward to his post. If I go tomorrow the tractor is good as place as I can think of.

Prayers for his family

I also really enjoyed the few video messages he posted. Seemed like a great guy that really loved his family and what he did.

Haven't been on in a while but I heard about Troy and felt a need to pay my respects somehow. Troy is only one of two members of this board that I've actually met face to face. He was a sincere and honest man. This world could use a lot more like him. He was truly a good man.
Praying for his family. Even though they know where Troy is it's still tough.

wow - Bigfoot aka Troy Goode was only 50. Truely tomorrow is promised to no man.

Proverbs 27:1 Boast not of tomorrow, for thou knowest not what a day may bring.

1 Peter 1:24-25 All flesh is as grass and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers and the flower of it falls away; but the word of the Lord endures forever.

wow - Bigfoot aka Troy Goode was only 50. Truely tomorrow is promised to no man.

Proverbs 27:1 Boast not of tomorrow, for thou knowest not what a day may bring.

1 Peter 1:24-25 All flesh is as grass and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers and the flower of it falls away; but the word of the Lord endures forever.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw he was only 50.

James 4:14 "whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."

This is Micah Goode Bigfoot's son. I came here to share the news to y'all. He considered many of you his closest friends and to a extent family. He always loved talking about the conversations he had on here with many of you. He has suffered a massive heart attack and passed away at 1:30 today. We appreciate the kind words many of you have said. It really means a lot thanks.

This is Micah Goode Bigfoot's son. I came here to share the news to y'all. He considered many of you his closest friends and to a extent family. He always loved talking about the conversations he had on here with many of you. He has suffered a massive heart attack and passed away at 1:30 today. We appreciate the kind words many of you have said. It really means a lot thanks.

Your father was a good man on this site, and I enjoyed the times we spoke about the Bible, and I know we will meet again in time.

Prayers for your whole family. God bless you, and comfort you.

Of all his posts here, I don't remember him ever speaking ill of a single member. Some issues he may have disagreed with but he never let it get personal.
We can all learn a lesson from him.

I am so sorry to hear about your father. You and your family are in our prayers now and in the days ahead. He was a fine man, and as well thought of by folks here. I hope you all find some comfort in knowing he is with his Savior, and you will see him again one day.

Greybeard is correct, he was always above the fray, a very honorable man. I do remember him talking about his faith, so the consolation for those closest to him is that he has received his Eternal Reward. Micah, you and the family should be proud that he was so respected here by folks from across the nation and even the world for the way he conducted himself. Your father was a man to be emulated.

Micah your father was a good man, a man of God. We will miss him, but his absence here is nothing compared to the hole you and your family now has. I am not sure what we can do, but do not hesitate to ask if there is anything. Some here might be able to help in some small way.

He meant a lot to me, and all of us here. It might just be a cattle forum on the internet, but your Dad's light shined bright for us.

Godspeed Troy Goode

So sorry for your loss Micah. I never met your dad, but I always liked his take on things. 50 is way too young, but if it's any consolation, he passed while doing something he loved. God bless.

Latest posts