SAD DAY

Help Support CattleToday:

Williamsv

Reaction score
Today was a sad day, but happy because my mother is free from pain and able to walk again. She won her final war with pain at 4:10 this afternoon. She had battled sickness for eight years, so it is wonderful to know that she is in her Heavenly home.
My sister and I spent the last two nights and most of the last three days with her in the nursing home. It was not easy. But I can rest tonight knowing that I did my best to care for her and get her all the help that I could.
She lived 91 years and had a good life. Congestive heart failure brought on renal failure and nothing else could be done.
Please keep us in your prayers. It is very hard to know that she is gone. She kept her good mind until Wednesday after lunch. When I went in, I could look at her eyes and tell that something was very wrong. It was downhill from there. She went peacefully and I am thankful that I was blessed 68 years with a wonderful mother. I will miss her. I know I will see her again one day.

sorry for your loss, will keep you and your family in our prayers

Very sorry for your loss . God speed mom. I will keep you in my prayers . I lost my dad in march . It doesn't get easier but knowing you will see them again in heaven helps.

It's sad when a loved one leaves us in this wicked world. Focus on the good times, and cherish the principles she taught you. Be thankful of the joy of knowing eternal life. Many don't have that joy.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my father in 2006, so I have an idea what you're going through. The best advice I can give you is to focus on how fortunate you are to have had her as long as you did, instead of being sad that she's gone.

And I know it might be hard to believe, but in a week it will seem like a month has passed, and in a month it will seem like it's been almost a year. At least that was my experience.

I'm am sorry she has left this Earthly world, but she does live on in her heavenly home, as will her children in their time.

In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 4"And you know the way where I am going."

I'm so sorry for your loss.Yes, I'll be praying for you & your family; specifically that the Lord will comfort you as you walk through the 'valley' (Psalm 23).

Latest posts