SAD DAY

Help Support CattleToday:

My condolences. Words are little comfort at a time like this. I'm sure your mothers hard work has paid of by raising a strong daughter.

That is a trip we will all take, all that's left are the precious memories you shared together. May God's peace be with you.

I appreciate all of you that took time to send words of sympathy and offer your prayers during this time of sadness after the loss of my mother. We had a beautiful service for her this morning. She was truly a great Christian and always a true Southern lady. Had her makeup on and hair fixed every morning until the last two days.
I will do my best to keep the farm and cattle going just as she would want. Things will never be the same again, but I have many precious memories. Mama was a strong lady who grew up during the Depression and learned early on the importance of work and saving. My dad has been dead almost twenty-three years, and she managed the farm and cattle until I took them over in July 2012.
She always told me that I was doing a wonderful job with everything. I will keep it up as long as my husband and I are able. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Thank you again for remembering me. You are a great group of people and I am proud to be a part of this forum. You have taught me a lot in the last year. May God bless each of you and your families.

greybeard":3ivv8opl said:
I'm am sorry she has left this Earthly world, but she does live on in her heavenly home, as will her children in their time.

In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 4"And you know the way where I am going."

Been there,too.You and your family have my sympathy.It is okay to grieve for your loss but you cannot grieve for her since she has entered into eternal life without pain and suffering of this one.

Saw this thread earlier and didn't feel up to expressing anything at the time or really know much anything to say. Haven't yet lost a parent but have lost a brother so I know how it can feel to have someone who has been in your life from the get go suddenly pulled out of it. Just sorry for your loss and happy she knew the Lord and that she was allowed a good length of time with you here. I notice more all the time how time flies by and it won't seem long until we're with our loved ones again as long as we know the Lord the Almighty. Peace be with you and enjoy the time left with the rest of your loved ones and friends.

I know this is a very sad time for you and your family and all of your Moms loved ones. Its so hard for those of us left behind. But there is joy for your Mom, as she is home with Christ. Celebrate her life and time with you and try to console your own grief know that she is with Him.