SA herefords

Help Support CattleToday:

He is a pretty good bull, I know his breeder very well, easy doing no nonsense cattle.

3waycross":pxonvkb8 said:
P.A.L":pxonvkb8 said:
World hereford counsil is marketing this bull. What do you think?

http://herefords.com/hfmarket.html

Which one. The wall street bull or the Wizard bull. I love that wizard bull if I could give him a paint job. The Wall street bull is just a plain old soggy mass of BULL

The Wall street bull, Haven Wizard is a British bull, also very typical British, gutless and buttless.

He appears to be very massive, correct with a lot of bone. Just the way I like'em. The picture makes him look a tad bit short bodied but I assume that this is due to his extreme depth. yes/no?

KNERSIE":39x7j1kf said:
3waycross":39x7j1kf said:
P.A.L":39x7j1kf said:
World hereford counsil is marketing this bull. What do you think?

http://herefords.com/hfmarket.html

Which one. The wall street bull or the Wizard bull. I love that wizard bull if I could give him a paint job. The Wall street bull is just a plain old soggy mass of BULL

The Wall street bull, Haven Wizard is a British bull, also very typical British, gutless and buttless.

The Wizard bull can't be that big of a POS if he managed to be national champion. Was that in England or SA. I will say this he sure as heck is not what you would call a soggy bull. I just really don't like all that white.

The Wizard bull can't be that big of a POS if he managed to be national champion. Was that in England or SA. I will say this he sure as heck is not what you would call a soggy bull. I just really don't like all that white.

The state of herefords in the UK is shocking, they are still stuck in the race for frame. Thier cattle have no width whatsoever and very little muscle. Haven Wizard is a big bull, he weighed 2600+lbs at 30 months and you say he is not soggy, can you imagine what he would weigh as a mature bull when he's really fat. He was National champion in the UK, the SA national champion is a long deep well muscled bull.

The white don't bother me as it is what herefords traditionally looked like and still look like in the UK.

I like the Wall Street bull. So does this mean semen will come to the US?

market1.jpg

hfimwiz2.jpg

HerefordSire":37ml7xl7 said:
Can anyone provide links to the registry databases showing these bull's available data?

I have access to Wall Street's data, but I am not about to post a friend's details on a message board, it would also require me to log in to the database to obtain it and to post it here would be abusing a priviledge.

Knersie: do you know is the semen EU-proved?

I'd really like to use some good looking SA bulls someday. I always look for new interesting types and genes. I've used (NZ), US, CA, ENG, ARG, IRE, DK and SE bulls. Next maybe AUS or SA :lol: (embryos maybe)

KNERSIE":1r197nqe said:
HerefordSire":1r197nqe said:
Can anyone provide links to the registry databases showing these bull's available data?

I have access to Wall Street's data, but I am not about to post a friend's details on a message board, it would also require me to log in to the database to obtain it and to post it here would be abusing a priviledge.

I agree.

Looks like Wall Street may have an issue with dancing because there is not enough swinging room. A stump on my property could take him out of commission.

P.A.L":gr57g7f0 said:
Knersie: do you know is the semen EU-proved?

I'd really like to use some good looking SA bulls someday. I always look for new interesting types and genes. I've used (NZ), US, CA, ENG, ARG, IRE, DK and SE bulls. Next maybe AUS or SA :lol: (embryos maybe)

I have no idea, his breeder e-mailed a recent photo to me the other day and as far as I know he wasn't even collected yet. His dam was the national junior champion in 2005 if I remember correctly.

It would be interesting to see both bulls after all that fat has melted away...can the wall bull walk the miles to do his job?

Latest posts