S&W ?

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley":24nei3qt said:
Where is he ?
Tom

He, as one of his alias or his kid is on the thread Crowder for President trying to give him the ****. I say good luck with that ya moron!

MistyMorning":1csm6x30 said:
kerley":1csm6x30 said:
Where is he ?
Tom

He, as one of his alias or his kid is on the thread Crowder for President trying to give him the be nice. I say good luck with that ya moron!

Why does anyone need an alias ?
Tom.

kerley":1hrphr0o said:
Why does anyone need an alias ?
Tom.
So he/she can be rude or insulting to other posters, then pretend to be someone else when people began to ignore him or her.

At least the name he came up with this time is not as off the wall as the rest of them.What amazes me is when found out he acts like he thought no one would ever suspect.
He can change names but the old usual insulting self is still there.
However it's easy to figure him out because there's no one else like him. Thank goodness.

Cal

RN BSN":1key42pk said:
The Father/Son team (Hugh & Seth) are sure being nice and polite to other posters now that every one knows who they are and where they live. :lol:
dont know what role you play in it,, but itll pay them too if their in business

Didn't know he was gone, go away for a few days and this happens.......and How that man is so mean who knows and does anyone care???????

ok, so S&W and tncattle467 are one in the same? And they are the TMBP, and all them funny other guys.
Saw S&W from a mile away but not tn......i thought maybe "options" . Sorry about that Options, not the sharpest knife in the drawer (me) :)

Latest posts