Russia's Gift to America

Help Support CattleToday:

Doesn;t make anyone look bad so why would it be reported in the media?

Its a shame news like this isn't published. I guess Brittany must have gone in rehab on the day of the ribbon cutting or something. Thanks for posting this information.

Jogeephus":94x2u6hx said:
Its a shame news like this isn't published. I guess Brittany must have gone in rehab on the day of the ribbon cutting or something. Thanks for posting this information.
Ya, or Lindsay got in a fight with her girlfriend, or Anna Nicole's kid made peepee in the potty, or someone got voted off idol or the dancin show. Good grief some of the "news" that gets broadcast just amazes me as to who the heck thinks this is news?????

john250":26s9asr5 said:
That's interesting. Do you notice the "red square" sized images of Putin and G.W.? I think the teardrop makes a fine monument.

If you're insinuating what I think you are....that tear is miniscule compared to those coming down the pipe.

Nice monument but I do not trust the Russians. Wonder if the Tear is actually some kind of explosive device. Aren't the Russians the ones that supply weapons to Afghanistan. Kind of like the Trojan Horse. Just a thought.
Tom

kerley":3q5pnhz6 said:
Nice monument but I do not trust the Russians. Wonder if the Tear is actually some kind of explosive device. Aren't the Russians the ones that supply weapons to Afghanistan. Kind of like the Trojan Horse. Just a thought.
Tom

I don't trust them either. For one thing, their president is smarter than ours and more cunning as well... But...I don't think you could throw a Russian out of a plane over Afghanistan and make him land in their territory. They took quite a beating over there.