Russian Spy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sarcastic but who doesn't already know how our politics works? I think the Justice Department is just messing with this administration. I take all this with a grain of salt - nay, a couple pounds.

...an agent of Russia... by developing relationships with U.S. persons and infiltrating organizations having influence in American politics, for the purpose of advancing the interests of the Russian Federation.

:banana:

Our President went into a closed door meeting with Putin. What was said. looks like we have a traitor in the White house. Treason is one of the articles a POTUS can be impeached over. Our Representatives need to get on with it.

hurleyjd":zt3kgyml said:
Our President went into a closed door meeting with Putin. What was said. looks like we have a traitor in the White house. Treason is one of the articles a POTUS can be impeached over. Our Representatives need to get on with it.
Even the Republicans are saying it is disgraceful! Putin has something on him. No other logical explanation!

I didn't see Don take either side. There is no right answer for Don. Is he the Antichrist? I don't think so. Is he a saint? Far from it. But everything he says gets all twisted around. He's got a target on his head regardless of whether he does right or wrong. The media is not going to let him rest. Sometimes things need to be handled behind closed doors.

hurleyjd":1bcq8k8d said:

lol....

THIS JUST IN !!!!!!!

Rosenstein explained, "There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result." Rosenstein added, "When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it's important for us to avoid thinking politically, as Republicans or Democrats, and instead to think patriotically as Americans."

Time will tell if there's a problem and you guys running around yelling the sky is falling is comical. Yes, I agree with JMJ. Sometimes you just gotta get behind closed doors cause the press will only screw things up like they have with the walking with the Queen BS.

ddd75":271j4gkp said:
hurleyjd":271j4gkp said:

lol....

THIS JUST IN !!!!!!!

Rosenstein explained, "There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result." Rosenstein added, "When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it's important for us to avoid thinking politically, as Republicans or Democrats, and instead to think patriotically as Americans."
So is it alright with you that the Russian government can come in and hack our government and our elections and get away with it? New meaning of MAGA is Muller aint't going away. You have got to be demented some way or another.

slick4591":1af20pxu said:
Time will tell if there's a problem and you guys running around yelling the sky is falling is comical. Yes, I agree with JMJ. Sometimes you just gotta get behind closed doors cause the press will only screw things up like they have with the walking with the Queen BS.

Looks like the deal maker failed again as he did with North Korea.

JMJ Farms":13ng47zh said:
I didn't see Don take either side. There is no right answer for Don. Is he the Antichrist? I don't think so. Is he a saint? Far from it. But everything he says gets all twisted around. He's got a target on his head regardless of whether he does right or wrong. The media is not going to let him rest. Sometimes things need to be handled behind closed doors.
He took Putin"s side. The CIA and FBI and everybody else that's been investigating this thing say there was tampering but Trump says Putin told he vehemently there was not and so he believes Putin over our own intelligence agencies.

JMJ Farms":1y69fn0c said:

You mean "The Don". Dang Mike get it right. The guy thinks he is the second coming of Don Corleone.

Ga.Prime is correct. He is sticking with his Partner in Crime - Putin.

Robert Mueller is not going away. Firing him is not an option.

slick4591":1reptzz1 said:
I don't agree with y'all at this point in time... but like I said time will tell.

Time will tell. We all usually get what we deserve. At the end of the day, our cows will be fine and our bellies will be full. No worries.

Just my perspective. I voted for Trump. I don't have any obligation to him beyond that. There were better Republican alternatives. IMO John Kasich. Not important. But it does amuse me that so many pro-Trump supporters are up in arms because Trump is supposedly being unfairly attacked. Yet these same whiners so viciously attacked Obama with wild exaggerations. Obama was a weak President, but for heaven's sake - he was not the antithesis of Christ that I actually heard preachers on the radio say he was. He did very little of anything as far as I could tell - but he certainly is not the demon the far right claimed. Where in heII can a person find an honest men?

Are y'all foolish enough to think USA doesn't have covert operations in Russia?? How about bho meddling in Israel election that's ok right? And do any of you believe anything the FBI says adter the last few months??? If you do your a moron

M-5":364utgol said:
Are y'all foolish enough to think USA doesn't have covert operations in Russia?? How about bho meddling in Israel election that's ok right? And do any of you believe anything the FBI says adter the last few months??? If you do your a moron

Does it matter what anyone believes? What matters is what Congress believes. And there are at a minimum, 5 or 6 top Republicans in Congress that parted with Trump today.

Bright Raven":gkundtij said:
M-5":gkundtij said:

Does it matter what anyone believes? What matters is what Congress believes. And there are at a minimum, 5 or 6 top Republicans in Congress that parted with Trump today.
They have never been with Trump. They are rinos , good riddance. The whole lot needs replacing D's and R's

Add to all this:

The head of the Environmental Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, resigned Thursday after months of allegations of corruption during his time in office, including using staffers' credit cards to make travel bookings, over-spending government funds on seemingly frivolous items like a $43,000 phone booth for his office, and an ethically dubious "sweetheart housing" deal with the family of a prominent lobbyist.

Status
Not open for further replies.