Running boards and grill guards

Help Support CattleToday:

SmokinM

Reaction score
Looking to start fixing up my old truck a little and want to upgrade the front bumper and it needs new running boards. Want just good quality black finish in a Ranch Hand style. What companies do you like and have had the best luck with? Any place particular to buy from? Thanks

Good looking stuff Ken but they don't make it to fit my " Classic" aka old s@#$. Thanks for the suggestion. They make some serious off road gear.

running boards imo, aren't good for much more than getting your pants leg muddy when you step out of the truck.
Wish I had never installed any on mine, but were a gift from my son so I didn't have much choice.

Craigslist brand on the cow catcher.....

Are you gonna put some shiny plastic chrome spinner hubcaps on it, along with a set of bull nuts hanging from the trailer hitch?

Craigslist brand on the cow catcher.....

Are you gonna put some shiny plastic chrome spinner hubcaps on it, along with a set of bull nuts hanging from the trailer hitch?

Been watching for one for awhile but no luck so far. Sure if I buy one there will be one cheap the next week.

Gold plated spinners and bull nuts ordered. Got the extra large set, can't have anybody doubting my EPDs. Also figured out I can still get the gooseneck to work with my 12" lift as long as I squat it out like I have a tractor trailer load of elephants in the bed!

Ranch Hand or Frontier. I've had grill guards and full front end replacements from both and have been happy with them.
I had a truck I bought used with Ranch Hand "running steps" as they call them. Didn't really like them at first, thought they were too big and hung too low, but they really grew on me - they're very stout. They're pricey though, I couldn't bring myself to buy them for my current truck. Go Rhino makes about any style you can think of, and they're plenty strong (I'm a big guy) and lots easier on the wallet.

Latest posts